: My cop story in my 07 escalade

ESCA215
05-14-07, 12:11 AM
Whatz up guys. I had an inertesting Mothers Day today. I was in my 07 escalade on my way to meet my girlfriend and her family at a restaurant for Mothers Day. I was on 38th and chestnut in Philadelphia when 3 university cops, 3 philadelphia cops, 2 undercover cops, and a bike cop stopped me. One undercover cop started to walk towards me with his gun out. The gun ended up about three inches from my face while all of the other cops behind him with thier guns out. So I'm on 38th an chestnut 9 cop guns on me. Minded you that I'm in a University area on a nice day where college students:mad: walk pass me steering. They got me spreading my arms and legs against my escalade and padded me down. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The cops told me earlier a guy in a black new escalade jump out his car and robbed someone at gun point. The cops let me go,but it was very embarrassing.

ESCA215
05-14-07, 12:17 AM
Before the cops let me go they told me that I have a very nice car and asked to look at the car.

snooplbc
05-14-07, 05:01 AM
punk azz police always tryin to harass a brotha

hcvone
05-14-07, 06:55 AM
I was downtown in Phila yesterday myself, it was a nice day, I did not get pulled over, it must have been cause my Escalade was white ;) , although in 2003 in my 03' Escalade, three of us were pulled out of the truck for a gas station robbery, of course after being handcuffed, now we were all in suits coming from dinner, we were let go, I guess not many robbers are in suits. ;)

ESCA215
05-14-07, 11:43 AM
I guess i was lucky,I didn't get handcuff

DLE
05-14-07, 11:59 AM
Oh, I would've been pissed. But we just gotta understand that they are just doing their job, i guess...

medlines
05-14-07, 02:45 PM
Nearly the same thing happened to me in Savannah seaport when I was driving my Escalade to the customs warehouse for Exportation.
At the entrance the Police officer told me to pull over at the right till he prints my Entrance pass to the port, after 10 minutes he asked me if the guys in the other car were with me , and I said yes they have to drive me back, he asked me that they can come and wait with you and will issue passes to them too. so the guys came with their car and parked behind me and gave their IDs to the officer, after like five minutes we were surrounded with six police and customs cars and like about 12 officers came out of the cars and came to us and started asking question and weired ones. they were very formal and strict, but after they clarified everything they became friendly and like what happened to you they told me " Bro what a cool truck you have, awesome wheels ". and that was it.

ESCA215
05-14-07, 07:16 PM
I readed about the 07 escalade in one of the magazine and they talk about the pros and cons of the 07 escalade. Pros: gets alot of attentions. Cons:bad attention. I'm starting to believe that.

Krug Ford
05-14-07, 08:15 PM
that stinks.. Glad everything was ok..

EXT_Vegas
05-15-07, 08:55 PM
Look at it this way, you know who the Police are, (cars with lights, uniforms, guns), they don't know who you are. Better safe than sorry. Don't act stupid when pulled over and it goes much easier. Lie, act jittery or obnoxious and your visit will be longer and more interrogative. Believe it or not, bad guys don't wear signs, saying who they are.

AZ Escalade
05-15-07, 09:28 PM
I started reading your story and all the streets came back to me. I went to grad school at Temple for 2 years. Live in Germantown and drove to Temple daily. I didnt have any problems - I had a Toyota 4Runner at the time. Crazy how driving an Escalade can catch a police officer's eyes. I was driving our Escalade to work one day - my wife was taking the Infiniti to the dealer for service that day - driving my usual route at 4am - yeah we start work early and had a Tucson Police officer follow me for a few miles. He turned off before I got on the freeway. Oh well...what can you do? Lucky things turned out well in the end. I rather be safe than sorry.

ESCA215
05-15-07, 11:02 PM
A white guy drove by in a black escalade an they just let him drive by without stopping him. They saw him drive by too and all they did was steered at him. I asked the cops why they didn't stop him and they said in a joking way (we'er profiling, we'er stopping asians). White,black, or asians, it doesn't matter because anything could of happened while the cop was looking for the robbers. Like switching drivers. they should of stop they other white guy in the black escalade. Even if this guy was driving a second gen. escalade. New or old its a black escalade that they are looking for. Not everyone knows a 07 from a 06. The cops that stop me asked what year mind was.

Jackalope Eye
05-16-07, 01:15 AM
A white guy drove by in a black escalade an they just let him drive by without stopping him. They saw him drive by too and all they did was steered at him. I asked the cops why they didn't stop him and they said in a joking way (we'er profiling, we'er stopping asians). White,black, or asians, it doesn't matter because anything could of happened while the cop was looking for the robbers. Like switching drivers. they should of stop they other white guy in the black escalade. Even if this guy was driving a second gen. escalade. New or old its a black escalade that they are looking for. Not everyone knows a 07 from a 06. The cops that stop me asked what year mind was.

You sir, should be arrested for your spelling and grammar.

:tisk:

jabo75
05-16-07, 02:20 AM
You sir, should be arrested for your spelling and grammar.

:tisk:

Hee Hee, I was thinking the exact SAME thing!:worship:

hcvone
05-16-07, 06:54 AM
I started reading your story and all the streets came back to me. I went to grad school at Temple for 2 years. Live in Germantown and drove to Temple daily. I didnt have any problems - I had a Toyota 4Runner at the time. Crazy how driving an Escalade can catch a police officer's eyes. I was driving our Escalade to work one day - my wife was taking the Infiniti to the dealer for service that day - driving my usual route at 4am - yeah we start work early and had a Tucson Police officer follow me for a few miles. He turned off before I got on the freeway. Oh well...what can you do? Lucky things turned out well in the end. I rather be safe than sorry.

It's only gotten worse the last few years. :(