: '07 EXT rollin 96 inches strong

Slade104
05-13-07, 12:00 PM
Asanti AF 131's with Kumho 305/35/R24 tires...any opinions on the rims or maybe lowering the truck?

Dif
05-13-07, 12:40 PM
I'm not a big fan of overly big wheels or lowering... just my opinion.
I do think lowering makes the truck look nice,.. just not for me.
But,..
I do like the wheels you have chosen.
They go real nice with the look of the truck and do not look out of place.:thumbsup:
They look like they belong, unlike most I see.

Adam
05-13-07, 12:47 PM
Looks good man. :thumbsup: Yeah, I'd lower it...

Synergetic
05-13-07, 03:53 PM
Did you replace the Center Caps? You mind posting an up close image of the center cap?

rblimas
05-13-07, 04:47 PM
id lower it because it clears up that big ass gap between the wheel and the fender:D

cadymon
05-13-07, 05:46 PM
the center caps that you got needs to go they make those wheels look cheap............imo

fast66
05-13-07, 07:25 PM
are those asanti's? looks different someway

Synergetic
05-13-07, 09:10 PM
are those asanti's? looks different someway

They are either fakes or the center caps were swapped.

ecs177
05-13-07, 09:19 PM
that truck looks absolutely terrific as is... i would not lower it any more.... its just not as practical lowered... it looks like a great looking TRUCK with unbelievable wheels - not some pimp my ride vehicle.... it looks like you still might be able to go off roading if you needed to.... remember if there is a nuclear war and you need to get the hell out of town fast you will be glad as hell that you kept it as is and not lowered.. all these lowered trucks are just not practical for any kind of disaster situation... an escalade should be able to handle anything and look good in the process... not possible all lowered out.. keep it just like that.. looks great... in fact that is just about the best looking '07 EXT i have seen yet... those wheels are awesome..

Slade104
05-13-07, 09:33 PM
there actually Lexani LX131 wheels...My buddy wrote up the forum with the wrong rims on it...

Caddydude420
05-13-07, 10:39 PM
that truck looks absolutely terrific as is... i would not lower it any more.... its just not as practical lowered... it looks like a great looking TRUCK with unbelievable wheels - not some pimp my ride vehicle.... it looks like you still might be able to go off roading if you needed to.... remember if there is a nuclear war and you need to get the hell out of town fast you will be glad as hell that you kept it as is and not lowered.. all these lowered trucks are just not practical for any kind of disaster situation... an escalade should be able to handle anything and look good in the process... not possible all lowered out.. keep it just like that.. looks great... in fact that is just about the best looking '07 EXT i have seen yet... those wheels are awesome..

What kind of rocks are you smoking?

hcvone
05-14-07, 07:02 AM
Your truck looks nice. If you do not drive thru snow lowering makes the truck look great, if I was not driving in snow I would lower mine for sure. :)

DLE
05-14-07, 12:06 PM
Looks great. :thumbsup: Lowering it will make it look even better. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thats MY opinion. :)

shrabber
05-20-07, 04:09 PM
Lexani owns asanti so there no fakes there!!!!!!!

Sloppy D
05-20-07, 04:25 PM
A 2/3 Kit is still Very practical it can still tow the rated amount and can still have the bed loaded with the max payload. It also still rides as stock at least mine does with the Mcgauphys kit. I don't now two many escalades that are used for four wheeling as mentioned above and if your running from a nuclear attack I don't think an escalade let alone anything with four wheels is going to do the job. LOL Lower it makes them look alot better to close up the wheel gap.

cadymon
05-20-07, 05:04 PM
What kind of rocks are you smoking?

+1:thumbsup:

cadymon
05-20-07, 05:08 PM
Lexani owns asanti so there no fakes there!!!!!!!

i think people in here already know that and people know that there paying for some tawiian one piece cast aluminum shit wheels. or you can man up and get some three piece asannti so you dont get clown for not knowing your shit.........................IMO

vietfob714
05-20-07, 11:20 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/vietfob714/DSC01826.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/vietfob714/DSC01827.jpg

3 Piece asantis... they look pretty much the same.

Slade104
05-21-07, 03:21 PM
i think people in here already know that and people know that there paying for some tawiian one piece cast aluminum shit wheels. or you can man up and get some three piece asannti so you dont get clown for not knowing your shit.........................IMO

hey cadymon I dont know what jamaican shit your smoking, but there is no point in spending an extra 2-3 grand for three piece wheels, when your not going to be doing anything but cleaning them and showing them off...BTW what kind of wheels are you runnin???

Boombotz
05-21-07, 03:48 PM

hey cadymon I dont know what jamaican shit your smoking, but there is no point in spending an extra 2-3 grand for three piece wheels, when your not going to be doing anything but cleaning them and showing them off...BTW what kind of wheels are you runnin???

Knock it off or I will lock this thread and start handing out vacations. If you catch my drift.

Slade104
05-21-07, 07:03 PM
i could always use a vacation somewhere....how about Ireland, play some golf?

vietfob714
05-23-07, 04:55 PM
Its all about quality. 3 Piece wheels can be fixed easier and they are lighter. Its all about your preference. Whats the point of wearing designer jeans then... you just wash them and show them off. Go shop at old navy if jeans are jeans. Whatever your happy with then do it. I think his lexanis look very nice. They look just like my asantis. Just a big price difference thats all.