: Are the swaybars a big difference????

srt
05-12-07, 08:40 PM
I have already lowered my ride but my boy told me if I get the swaybars it won't make much of a difference. True or not, for the people who already have had their rides lowered? I have noticed that the stocks are pretty big though. Right now it takes corners pretty damn good. So big improvement or just a little?

hcvone
05-13-07, 06:40 AM
Sway bars depending on the manufacturer will make a huge difference, they made a huge difference on my 07's, much better handling

vietfob714
05-13-07, 11:16 AM
Eibachs made a huge difference on my 05 ext

Dif
05-13-07, 01:02 PM
They should make a big difference even with the truck lowered.
I put a set on my 68 Camaro years ago and they made a huge diferrence.
Not only do Performance sway bars stop roll, ..they keep the vehicle from lifting under acceleration and stop it from diving while braking.
I thought the stock sway bars on my 07 EXT were big until I took them off and compared them to the Hotchkis bars I installed.
Stock bars look thin in comparison.
NO way I would go back to stock sway bars since installing Performance Hotchkis bars.:thumbsup:

hcvone
05-14-07, 07:09 AM
They should make a big difference even with the truck lowered.
I put a set on my 68 Camaro years ago and they made a huge diferrence.
Not only do Performance sway bars stop roll, ..they keep the vehicle from lifting under acceleration and stop it from diving while braking.
I thought the stock sway bars on my 07 EXT were big until I took them off and compared them to the Hotchkis bars I installed.
Stock bars look thin in comparison.
NO way I would go back to stock sway bars since installing Performance Hotchkis bars.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

srt
05-15-07, 08:20 PM
Good to know. I had an 00' Denali,w/sway bars and it handled like a dream so yeah in the future I think I'll change them out. Thanks 4 tha input.