: Price on new 07 EXT??

Ray24
05-11-07, 10:03 PM
Ok, well for a couple months I've been planning on getting a 07 EXT. My dad is buying it for me, and I've been waiting for 2 or 3 years till this, and I finally got my lisence in December. So I'm going to Tom Peacock Cadillac tomorrow and hopefully ordering it! I wanted an 2008, but I can't wait till July to get it since I want to have it for the summer. I'm probably getting it Black Raven, Ebony interior, no sunroof, and the navigation package. Later I'll try to get 24 or 26" rims, probably Asanti. Also, I will probably be getting some security upgrades. Does anyone have any idea how much a factory ordered 2007 will cost? I'm thinking around low or mid $50,000 It will take about 4-6 weeks if I order it tomorrow but when it comes it I will post pictures. Wish me luck on my first Cadillac!

caddycruiser
05-11-07, 11:42 PM
You can't order 2007's anymore--that order cut off was a few weeks ago. That said, the dealer can likely just find you one that matches and is already built, just at another dealer, by searching their system, and if not you'll just have to order a 2008 and wait until the end of July, early August to get it.

As for price, invoice is generally a good mark to pay (build your ideal Escalade on something like KBB.com and you'll get that number), and depends just on what all you get. Otherwise, there's no way to tell a specific price.

Nine Ball
05-22-07, 04:18 PM
I bought mine yesterday for invoice minus $1500 rebate, minus 25% of holdback ($440). 2007 EXT fully loaded.

All I did was email a few Houston area dealers with my offer and two of them responded with the same offer. First one that responded got the sale.

Tony

Falkolade
05-22-07, 07:13 PM
j/w but why do you want one without a sunroof? I couldn't imagine not having a sunroof!

hcvone
05-23-07, 07:03 AM
Would not be an owner without the sunroof. :) I know of some people like my mother who would not buy a car with a sunroof.

rgramjet
05-23-07, 07:55 AM
Do you think your dad would adopt me? :-)

hcvone
05-23-07, 08:08 AM
Do you think your dad would adopt me? :-)

I second that. :)