: time for polish

hal72
05-10-07, 08:47 AM
I like to take good care of my Lade and I really want the best finish. but I don`t think I have the time for "4 Coats of Zaino"...

I have been happy with my emerald green, but I found the Glare products. but it almost seem to good to be true. Have anyone used it!?

http://autopolish.net/

or is there some good and genuine Carnauba wax polish anyone have used.

hcvone
05-10-07, 09:09 AM
Glare gives a good shine, but it does not last much longer than many carnauba products, that would be 2-6 weeks. You don't have to put on 4 coats of Zaino, one is fine, but I have been told it's a sickness once customers see the results. Zaino has a one step product, you apply and remove Z-AIO, follow that with the newest product Z-CS, you wipe this product one, and walk away, there is no buffing. I have done my Escalade's at demo's for clubs in under 10 minutes, roof, wheels and everything else, it does not het any easier. :)

hcvone
05-10-07, 09:10 AM
Glare gives a good shine, but it does not last much longer than many carnauba products, that would be 2-6 weeks. You don't have to put on 4 coats of Zaino, one is fine, but I have been told it's a sickness once customers see the results. Zaino has a one step product, you apply and remove Z-AIO, follow that with the newest product Z-CS, you wipe this product one, and walk away, there is no buffing. I have done my Escalade's at demo's for clubs in under 10 minutes, roof, wheels and everything else, it does not het any easier. :)
100% synthetic "waxes" will outlast carnauba products at least 5 to 1 in durability. :)

403HP
05-10-07, 12:38 PM
I like to take good care of my Lade and I really want the best finish. but I don`t think I have the time for "4 Coats of Zaino"...

I have been happy with my emerald green, but I found the Glare products. but it almost seem to good to be true. Have anyone used it!?

http://autopolish.net/

or is there some good and genuine Carnauba wax polish anyone have used.

My "4 coats os Zaino" where put on one at a time over 4 months. One coat will take about an hour to an hour and a half. Thats it. The more coats you apply the better the finish.