: Atlanta STS-V sightings on the road today...

thefred
05-09-07, 10:06 PM
Unbelievable..not one, but two....

This morning at 8:00 I saw a platinum on Johnson Ferry Road near Columns Drive and this afternoon a black on Heards Ferry near Riverside at 6:00.

Anyone here?????

WillySTS
05-09-07, 11:18 PM
I know that I never see an STS-V on the street, except coming and going into the dealership where I work or my wife coming and going from the house. I even saw her on the freeway going the opposite direction once!...and this is in SoCal, where their is suppose to be a lot of them.

Kadonny
05-10-07, 08:34 AM
I passed a black one a few weeks ago in Philly. I rarely see them.

Davidstan
05-10-07, 01:12 PM
Never for me but a few cts v's. Yesterday i saw 3 srt8 in a matter of 45 min. here is a less populated part of Atl.

LITTLEELVISDAN
06-05-07, 01:57 PM
I haven't seen a STS-V other than mine yet. CTS-V yes but no STS-V's

Kadonny
06-05-07, 02:07 PM
I saw my first XLR-V on the road last week, that was pretty cool. Top down and all.

dhemrick
06-05-07, 10:36 PM
I'll be in Atlanta from July 4th through 9th. Maybe I'll see ya on the road!

(black with black/tango red interior, NC plates)

LITTLEELVISDAN
06-07-07, 02:34 PM
I saw one today. A black STS-V on Old Atlanta around 3:00pm. A lady was driving andwas followed shortly by another STS black with dealer tags.

caddyv8v
06-12-07, 05:01 PM
i think the black one was mine, while the silver one was another associate here at the dealer that lives in the area.

thefred
06-12-07, 11:57 PM
i think the black one was mine, while the silver one was another associate here at the dealer that lives in the area.
I wish I could have heard your mufflers. Hopefully my car will be finished there tomorrow and I'll take a listen to yours. How many STS-V driver do you have over there? I thought I met another guy who works there that has a black one too.

Davidstan
06-13-07, 09:17 AM
I wish I could have heard your mufflers. Hopefully my car will be finished there tomorrow and I'll take a listen to yours. How many STS-V driver do you have over there? I thought I met another guy who works there that has a black one too.

Fred, I am wanting to hear his as well. havnt had the time to get up there though.