: Exhaust videos?

Jesda
05-09-07, 11:58 AM
I was wondering if anyone had videos of their aftermarket exhaust system installed on an STS so I could hear a sample.

BirdJC
05-11-07, 12:34 PM
I believe Corsa has a sound clip on their website. I don't personally have one but I do recomend their system. I sounds great on the sts...very classy but yet authorative at the same time..

01devillew/05 nav
07-21-07, 04:26 PM
In your opinion does the corsa system sound to loud in everyday driving. I mean is this something that would draw the wrong kind of attention ie. police following you waiting for you to 41 in a 40?

Cajonkev
07-21-07, 11:23 PM
Just like the banner at the top of the page reads:

"Quiet when it needs to be.
Bold when you want it to be."

Besides, it is street legal anyway and meets the 95db requirement. You would draw more heat from over-tinting the windows...

Buzz48317
07-22-07, 03:29 PM
There are a bunch on YouTube but seem to be for the V with borla and Corsa

Good luck

BirdJC
07-23-07, 09:23 AM
In your opinion does the corsa system sound to loud in everyday driving. I mean is this something that would draw the wrong kind of attention ie. police following you waiting for you to 41 in a 40?
Absolutely not! it is actually pretty quiet when just cruising around. It only show's its teeth when your giving it a fairly aggressive punch of the gas. Its one of those exhuasts that when listening to it idle, its got a quiet rumble to it but you just know its hiding something under the hood so to speak....

Bikedude
07-30-07, 12:18 PM
I have the Corsa on my 05, and its the best mod you can do. Sounds great, and doesnt do any thing to devalue your STS in any way. Sounds great at idle, but not annoying, and gets pretty narly at WOT! Great product, you won't be dissapointed in any way.