FastCTS
04-01-04, 01:00 AM
Censorship :(

evo
04-01-04, 05:11 PM
huh?

FastCTS
04-01-04, 11:23 PM
I tried to give info from another Cadillac site by name, but was refused use of that site's name here. It was concerning a CTS meet in So. Ca. I guess it's politics. :)

trekster
04-06-04, 10:56 PM
Where and When is the so cal cts meet? If it's by the end of the month I will be having my cts v by then so i'll prob go.

FastCTS
04-14-04, 12:34 PM
CTS meet is set for Sunday May 16, 2004 at 1 P.M.

We are meeting across the street from Anaheim Stadium at a food court, it's on the north side Katella just east of State College Bl. btw: the 57 freeway and State College Bl.

After 60-90 minutes of car talk we'll then drive to the coast (Pacific Coast Highway), photos in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at Fashion Island, down south on PCH to Laguna and San Juan Capistrano, then north on the 5 Freeway to the Tustin area, where we'll take mountain roads to Trabuco Oaks General Store, and a 5 pm dinner at the Trabuco Oaks Steakhouse next door. Yum!
Don't forget to bring your wife or girlfriend, or bring them both. :)

For those interested see:
http://www.trabucooakssteakhouse.com/index.htm

If you want to attend, please email CTSJerry at "Jerry@laccc.com".

This third outing should be alot of fun! Hope you can join us! -Jer:>)
Brian

FastCTS
04-19-04, 07:16 PM
The date and location have been changed. The day will be Sunday May 23, The Big A has a home game that day. I'll let you know ASAP when I find another location for the meet.

Brian

FastCTS
04-20-04, 09:11 PM
Hi all-
Well here are the details you've been waiting for.

The new CTS/Cadillac Gathering date is Sunday May 23rd.

Meeting Time: 1:00 pm.

Starting point: The Tustin Market place, Jamboree and Interstate 5 (Santa Ana Freeway).

All Caddy owners welcome! Especially if you like CTSs!!

Get off the I-5 at Jamboree Rd. and go northbound to El Camino Real, make a left turn and go to East Dr. and turn left, there is a Taco Bell at the corner. The meet will be in the parking lot behind the Taco Bell. Several food spots & restrooms nearby. We plan to visit for about 60-90 minutes to see everyone's cars and get to know each other.

Since Tustin Cadillac is just down the street we may drop by to see the latest Caddies on the Showroom floor.

After leaving the Tustin area, we'll briefly head west on the I-5, then south on the 55 Freeway to Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway AKA PCH). We'll drive southbound on PCH to Fashion Island in Newport Center. There we will checkout the facilities and take photos at the HARD ROCK CAFE. Super photo op!! ETA: 3:00-3:30 pm.

From there we'll head further south through Laguna Beach, Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano, stopping for any photo opportunities we might find.

As we head southeast on PCH we'll run into the I-5 again, and once on I-5 we'll head north to Mission Viejo. There we'll go northeast on Highway S18 to the junction of S19 (Cool Biker spot called Cook's Corner). From there we'll turn east on S19 and wind our way through the beautiful hills of Trabuco Canyon. First stop in Trabuco will be the very unique Emory General Store. After a photo op there, we'll go up the street to the Trabuco Oaks Steakhouse (20782 Trabuco Oaks Dr, Trabuco Canyon. Phone 949-586-0722)

Wear an old tie to dinner and see what happens! (Ties are cut off and hung from the walls or ceiling. Quite a sight!)

Please email me at Jerry@laccc.com so we can reserve a spot at the dinner table for you! -Jer:>)

p.s. Bring cameras AND Motorola Talkabout radios tuned to CH3-38.

CTS-Jerry & Brian

FastCTS
05-04-04, 10:21 PM
Still need your input if you are planning on joining us on May 23rd. Thus far I think we have five CTSs and one STS. We want more of you SoCal folks to join us. Even if you don't have a CTS yet, you are welcome to tag along.

Email Jerry at: Jerry@laccc.com

As they used to say in the Fifties radio ads for the weekly El Monte Legion Stadium Dances, "Be there or be square!" -Jerry:>)

Brian