: Gm Accessory Wheel For The Cts-v

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
05-08-07, 12:16 PM
we are selling the CTS-V GM accessory wheel for $310.00 each plus shipping (aprox. $50.00-$100.00 for 4 depending on where you live) these are 18" & polished. at this price these are great wheels to have for track day or just to give your V a different look. for the performance minded among you this wheel is about 3 pounds lighter than the factory wheel. if you are interested please email or call me at the info below with any questions and shipping and credit card info. this is a group buy so i need at least 4 orders to meet this price. leave a reply on this thread to let your fellow forum members gage the interest. these do not include a center cap but for $13.50 ea i can provide the ones pictured below. thanks for everyones continued support.

lonestranger
03-21-08, 11:08 PM
Luke;
Are the GM CTS-V Wheel packages (GM# 17800210 - I believe) still available, and if so, what would be the price for a same?? Any more group purchases on the horizon?? please reply to either: traveler@gonelco.com or cell # (941) 932-5355. Thks in advance for your help!!:)