: I love this car!!!

thefred
05-07-07, 09:03 PM
I finally had to opportunity to take her out for a nice long drive up in the Georgia mountains this past weekend. This is the nicest, most comfortable driving machine! In a world where people mostly complain, I just thought I'd put this out there! (Of course I haven't gone in for service yet...)

The funny thing was 2 people asked me if it was a CTS-V. I could never make that mistake, but I guess people that don't know these cars as well as we do could. I was probably more surprised that someone knew what a V was at all.

1fstkde
05-07-07, 11:32 PM
good thing to post the positives about this car!! i love it also!!

WillySTS
05-07-07, 11:44 PM
I love mine also! I come home every evening looking for an excuse to drive it. If I don't go anywhere in it, I at least sit and stare at it or wipe it and/or the wheels off.

The thing is, I have another car, that I drive everyday to work, that may be faster than the V and is also fun to drive. The V is technically my wifes car, since we sold her car to get it and she's the one that told me to get it(she's not a typical wife, she has been over 100 mph in it a few times, even without me in the car) and she loves it too. We decided to purchase our V, since this could be our last new vehicle, which fine with us.

Yes, we too, love this car!

Davidstan
05-08-07, 10:15 AM
good thing to post the positives about this car!! i love it also!!
:yeah: Indeed. I am glad that most things i hear are positive about this car. It is a keeper even if the CTS V tops it in 2009.