: 2007 srx nav issues

miketrapper
05-06-07, 07:50 PM
3 times now i have gotten in the car and it seems like there is no power goin to the head unit. the screen is black and will not turn on. i wait about 10 minutes turn the car on and it works. does anyone have an idea what is the prob. 50 grand and i didnt expect to have problems like this.

donjumpsuit
05-07-07, 01:09 PM
Wait until they tell you that GM doesn't offer loaner cars for service issues, and that they will "clean connections" for the first three times you bring it in for the same problem, until you FLIP OUT and demand them take the car back. Thats when they send in the real mechanics to completely tear your car apart and replace every part associated with the head unit to fix your problem.

Now why didn't they do that in the first place?

GM treats cadillac like a chevy. Lets all join hands a go to a real luxury car manufacturer for our next purchase.

TSS
05-07-07, 03:00 PM
My Cadillac dealer kicks the doo doo out of my prior Lexus dealer.....

Sorry you have a bad Caddy dealer, but you can't generalize all Cadillac dealers and GM based on that experience/dealer. Also, I had a Chevy dealer before my cadillac that would put many Luxury brand service departments to shame.

GMJim
05-08-07, 01:29 PM
hear, hear.............my caddy dealer treats me like a king.

sgilbert
05-08-07, 01:56 PM
No king w/ mine, but usually a prince! :)