: 1996 STS Inspired 20XX Cadillac

lbwd
05-01-07, 10:24 PM
Dear Cadillac Corporate,
The 1992-1997 Cadillac Seville STS is, in my opinion and without a doubt, is the best looking, most stylish car that Cadillac has ever produced. It is a superior creation unlike any other. I own a 1996 STS and purchased it in April of 2006 with 158K miles on the clock. This is my first car and the first Cadillac in the family; everyone loves it – family, friends, and strangers!

I don’t know whether or not this idea I am about to reveal has ever crossed your designers’ minds, but because of the unsurpassed design of the 1996 Seville STS, I have confidence that the same design concept with modern touches would be a huge hit.

Every day I drive my 1996 STS, I get looks. I have the Medium Garnett Red with a nice window tint. Other than the tint, I am totally OEM. I keep her clean and in excellent shape. I drive by Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Range Rover, and other vehicles daily and I get that shocked look (I see it out the corner of my eyes) and that feels good. I can tell that they only wish their ride has the same look, not just the name. I have heard too many compliments to write down, but this car’s style will never fade.

This is my idea, made public. Think about it, be creative, and let it hit you.

I have my own site made just for my STS: www.CadillacLove.com.
Chris (lbwd)

PS – Now that I own a Cadillac, there’s no way I could live without one. New photos coming to my site in the next couple of months.

lbwd
05-06-07, 12:34 AM
By reading through a lot of these threads, everyone wants to see some class. The Fleetwood, ElDorado, and SeVille are requested everywhere; if there was a way to create or re-create a Cadillac with the class, fair luxury, and impressive power.