: Anyone have factory takeoff 22" Bridgestone Alenza Tires they want to sell??

GM-4-LIFE
05-01-07, 06:24 PM
Guys,

Title says it all.

I have a 2007 Escalade with the factory 22" wheels and tires and the factory alignment on the front was so poor that the inside edges of both front tires have worn out so badly that I may have to replace the tires very shortly.

Having said that, does anyone want to sell their factory 22" Bridgestone Alenza tires? I need 2, but I will take all 4 if the price is right.

Please PM me or email me at: AERO1@SOCAL.RR.COM

Thanks!

SG

hcvone
05-02-07, 07:33 AM
Usually the dealer will replace the tires if it was that bad from the factory. Try E-Bay too

Falkolade
05-02-07, 11:42 AM
i had a similar problem on my 2002 when it was a couple of months old, i ended up getting to flats on the right side of my truck... to my surprise the dealer picked the truck up and replaced both tires for free, no questions asked, provided me a rental, and fully detailed the truck, and apologized multiple times for the tires... i was more than satisfied...

on the other hand, my dad has a c5 z06 and those tires have worn out at about 5k miles again and again and he gets no help from GM...

Gotta love caddy/hummer service its always come through for me!

hcvone
05-02-07, 12:33 PM
I have had a few Z06's, getting tires replaced on an Escalade is much easier than on a Vette. ;)