: People DON'T Care!

STSFreak
04-27-03, 07:12 PM
I was driving down the road today and I saw a Cadillac CoupeDeVille that was all dented up and had a window broken out, scratches on the paint and 2 different kinds of wheels/tires. Why is it that some people just dont care about what their car looks like? Especially a Cadillac. I see cars like this one quite frequently and it is very irritating.

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by STSFreak
I was driving down the road today and I saw a Cadillac CoupeDeVille that was all dented up and had a window broken out, scratches on the paint and 2 different kinds of wheels/tires. Why is it that some people just dont care about what their car looks like? Especially a Cadillac. I see cars like this one quite frequently and it is very irritating.

I think your car reflects who you are for sure! I mean my vehicles I always keep clean & enjoy very much doing it. And when customers bring their Caddys by..if they are dirty...I catch myself cleaning them, until my hubby yells at me to stop that is. It is annoying that people will drive around with a really nice set of 20" wheels...but have a real hunk of crap that they are on. People just don't give a rats ass..just my 2 pennies!:D

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-27-03, 07:32 PM
speaking of keeping things in good shape i think we need more pics of jerseygirl especially washing her car in bikini? What you think?

STSFreak
04-27-03, 07:34 PM
I wouldnt complain.

Katshot
04-27-03, 10:55 PM
See what you started!

kcnewell
04-27-03, 11:02 PM
You guys!.........Why, I NEVER!!

STSFreak
04-27-03, 11:18 PM
I didnt start anything...I was merely wondering why people dont give a crap about their cars. BUILDINGCTSAMG started something completely different

Allante North *
04-27-03, 11:18 PM
Maybe I ought to drop by Nashville and see if she will wash my Cadillac. I hope I don't forget my camera. Bikini is optional, but not required. I just want a clean Cadillac;)

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 11:29 PM
First off....the more clothes on me the better!:D The thought was nice though...thanks! Summer is coming....:eyebrow:
Hey KC....you never what????????? hehehehe

kcnewell
04-27-03, 11:32 PM
I can't tell you here!

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 11:37 PM
oh really???????? ;) But you will tell me right? hehe

kcnewell
04-27-03, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by JerseyGirl
oh really???????? ;) But you will tell me right? hehe :banghead: :D :banghead: :D :banghead: :D

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 11:39 PM
That's a yes!!!!!!! Woohoooooooooooo!!!!! :)

STSFreak
04-27-03, 11:44 PM
So much for this thread

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 11:49 PM
Hey...I responded to it.....

kcnewell
04-27-03, 11:55 PM
Yeah......Ya sniveler!

JerseyGirl
04-27-03, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by kcnewell
Yeah......Ya sniveler!

:devillaug :histeric:

STSFreak
04-27-03, 11:58 PM
You know what.......nevermind!

JerseyGirl
04-28-03, 12:02 AM
You know what.......nevermind!

:canttalk:

kcnewell
04-28-03, 12:03 AM
You know what.......nevermind! :histeric: :rofl: :farting:

RickTheRuler727
05-01-03, 12:19 AM
Great word.... Sniveler that is.

Ralph
05-07-03, 03:25 AM
Under this thread I would like to mention people that park a piece of sh** beside you and fully open their doors and ding you! It's because people don't care or respect their own cars that I have to worry more about mine! OK, I'll try decaf.

Scrapyard
05-07-03, 03:04 PM
What really sucks is when you have your car totally repainted, every ding and dent pulled, filled and smoothed, body shaved. You bring it home after 3 weeks in the body shop and the first day out some M%&$# F*&^&$@ puts a ding in your brand new paint job. You have any idea how annoying that is?!

kcnewell
05-07-03, 06:52 PM
Yes!

elwesso
05-07-03, 10:56 PM
Or just when they do it, and you find they have shit for a car. A guy parked next to me at school in a 85 celebrity (its so rusted you can see inside the trunk!), and put a dent in my rear door. He also took my beloved spot.

:(

Ralph
05-08-03, 01:52 AM
Well he should be shot for taking your beloved spot LOL. Another is being keyed. 4 years ago when I just bought my minty '91 Grand Marquis someone keyed the whole length from bumper to bumper!! Trouble is, you will NEVER see them doing it, but boy if I did I would end up in jail!

Elvis
05-08-03, 11:10 AM
I just wish I could discover a door ding when it happens. Usually it's a couple days later and I spend hours trying to back-track.

If I ever catch somebody, I'll get even on the spot, that's for sure. I'll even leave a note to tell them WHY I got even.

Psychoholic
05-08-03, 12:25 PM
That is when it helps to drive a hearse =)

People will go out of their way not to have to get even remotely close to your car.

Where I used to work (I don't miss corporate america at all), there was this one woman who was so scared of my car that if she had to park next to me, she would have someone else pull it in the spot and out so that she wouldn't accidentally rub up against it.

They don't understand that it's not the car that they have to worry about if they hit it, it's the psychotic driver... =)

JerseyGirl
05-08-03, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Psychoholic
That is when it helps to drive a hearse =)

People will go out of their way not to have to get even remotely close to your car.

Where I used to work (I don't miss corporate america at all), there was this one woman who was so scared of my car that if she had to park next to me, she would have someone else pull it in the spot and out so that she wouldn't accidentally rub up against it.

They don't understand that it's not the car that they have to worry about if they hit it, it's the psychotic driver... =)

:histeric: That's funny!!!!

Ralph
05-09-03, 03:06 AM
I noticed that the front fenders on my Caddy are made of the same plastic material as the ding-proof Saturns. I wish all my fenders and doors were!? Might save me some stress and heartattack.