: How much will I be able to get a leftover 07 for?

mikeygaga2006
04-30-07, 10:24 PM
Right now I am seriously considering a Chevy Tahoe. I like the truck and it is in my price range. My question is for how much might I be able to get a leftover 07 Lade for? if it is good enough a price I will definately go for the lade. thanks.

caddycruiser
04-30-07, 10:40 PM
Probably just a few hundred under invoice at the very best (or just GMS or supplier pricing if you qualify), minus then any extra factory to buyer and factory to consumer incentives from GM, and any GM card points and/or extra bonuses you have.

Since there's no real idea of what will change in regard to those incentives--which is really the big factor--you'd just have to wait and see, or look around at current Escalade prices which are exactly like I described above.

dkozloski
05-01-07, 12:09 AM
I just bought an '06 STS AWD Luxury Sport leftover for GMS pricing, less bonus cash, 0 down, 0% for 60 months. The sticker price was $64,500 and the contract is for $52,000. It's all on GMAC's money and mine's still in the bank working for me.

TheCaddyKidd
05-01-07, 12:19 AM
Id say your better off going with the Tahoe.. You arnt going to get much off a new body style Escalade.. They are still new and people are still paying the money for them so you wont see much off the sticker.. the best time to buy a car is around December as the dealer wants to get the vehicles off the lot.. wait and see but i dont think you will find a huge savings buying a new Escalade.. Im thinking my next truck is going to be the Tahoe but thats far down the line.. i just got my 06 a year ago and loving it..

Playdrv4me
05-01-07, 12:33 AM
Buy a used one (there are some out there with 2000 miles) or get a Yukon Denali. Its the only way your going to see enough of a difference to justify the spread in cost over GMS pricing on a Tahoe. Its all relative.

hcvone
05-01-07, 08:19 AM
There is a dealer in Idaho selling at 9k off in the latest DuPont Reg.

TOM K
05-01-07, 10:40 PM
If you are hoping to pull anything with the Escalade forget it , get the Tahoe with 3.73 gears, you have a choice, whereas the Sclade you only can get 3.42's and with 22" wheels mine won't pull it's pants up!

hcvone
05-02-07, 07:28 AM
I pull a 26 ft 7000 lb snowmobile trailer thru snow up and back to Quebec a few times a year, and back and forth to the Pocono's and upstate NY, the 07's do a fine job at towing. :)