here is the link below

http://cadillacintegration.com/resources.html

more videos will be coming for different years and more variety

hcvone
04-30-07, 07:23 AM
GMG, good info, thank you

benamaster
04-30-07, 03:47 PM
Very nice videos. Now if only we knew where to order those tools you use to remove the panels.

yourgmsolutions
04-30-07, 04:14 PM
Very nice videos. Now if only we knew where to order those tools you use to remove the panels.

I was over at the Snap_On Truck and saw a Panel Removal kit paid like $35 for it.
then I've seen the same one on ebay, just a different color for $20 plus $6 for shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-door-panel-or-dashboard-removal-tools-5pcs-set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43998QQihZ004QQitem Z140083303811QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

benamaster
04-30-07, 07:02 PM
Thanks for that link! I'm going to pick those up. Its so much easier doing it yourself. I've drove over 100 miles to find an installer and even they didn't do a very good job. Its like most places just hook stuff up wherever and if it turns on it works even if it has noise or alternator whine.

Playdrv4me
04-30-07, 11:55 PM
That is GREAT stuff. Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

hcvone
05-01-07, 07:15 AM
I think I paid even more than 35 from Snap on, I just picked up a set of these, thanks GMG

benamaster
05-03-07, 06:47 PM
I have a question about how to hook up the headrests when you have the power fold 2nd row seats in a 2007, How hard is it to route the cables? How do you get them underneath the carpet and to the front of the vehicle?

Where is the best spot to mount the control box?

knegangard
03-24-08, 11:26 PM
Would anyone by chance have any of these videos saved? I've looked everywhere and cannot find any of them. Thank you for the help!

yourgmsolutions
03-25-08, 12:01 AM
Would anyone by chance have any of these videos saved? I've looked everywhere and cannot find any of them. Thank you for the help!

which one are you looking for ?

bomdy
03-25-08, 07:21 AM
Great Post!!!
Thanks

knegangard
03-25-08, 09:22 AM
I'd like to have all 4 if available, but the radio bezel and center console are most important. Thank you for the help.

SWRidin
03-25-08, 11:21 AM
Same here, I'd like to have all 4 if available. I like to save resources like this for future referrence.

dciliberti
03-25-08, 11:24 AM
I can't follow the link....I get an error?????

jrs05caddyext
03-25-08, 11:27 AM
Link wont work for me

mattroberts123
03-25-08, 11:33 AM
FYI: not only does the link not work, but I have sent you several emails over the past few weeks and never received any replies. The majority of links I have followed on your websites are broken or don't work as well. :banghead:

yourgmsolutions
03-25-08, 11:52 AM
here is all brand new links, and they are all working

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/yourgmsoltutions/135437-2007-up-escalade-video-tutorials.html

knegangard
03-25-08, 11:11 PM
Excellent! Thank you for the repost. One quick question, do you know of a good place to purchase the trim removal tool shown in the video? Thanks Again!

yourgmsolutions
03-26-08, 12:35 AM
Excellent! Thank you for the repost. One quick question, do you know of a good place to purchase the trim removal tool shown in the video? Thanks Again!

you can buy exactly the same set as mine for $4.99 (5 PC AUTO TRIM AND MOLDING TOOL SET )

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=95432

nixonride
01-01-09, 04:56 PM
did any one save these videos? I need to look at them again....or if any one knows do the rear panels on the seats just pop out like the rest of the dash or is there a special way you have to take them off?

RidingDirty
01-01-09, 06:23 PM
there down again...;(

CharlieC
01-01-09, 07:56 PM
See if these help....

http://www.lockpicksolutions.com/escalade_video_tutorials.html

Charlie

nixonride
01-02-09, 05:25 PM
Thanks man that is what I needed!

AMW23
02-07-09, 12:55 PM
These are down again.....I was going to install my lockpick but now I have no idea how to remove the trim/nav etc..... SUX!!!!

Please please please if anybody can send or direct me the vids to remove it so I can install my lockpick i would b more than greatful

CharlieC
02-07-09, 02:35 PM
Just tried 'em, work fine for me...

Charlie

petercoolz
02-07-09, 08:50 PM
Also don't work for me. I've tried both IE and Firefox. Gives me some odd download error. Can anybody put these videos on a more permanent space (ie. youtube) or something similar that won't go down every few months?

AMW23
02-07-09, 10:16 PM
Just tried 'em, work fine for me...

Charlie

Details/help?!?! Can anybody help me?
I would really appreciate it , tomorrow is supposed to be nice for once, i would like to try and get the lockpick done.

murphy
02-08-09, 02:41 PM
Details/help?!?! Can anybody help me?
I would really appreciate it , tomorrow is supposed to be nice for once, i would like to try and get the lockpick done.

I've got it stored..shoot me your addy..gpchase@shaw.ca I think it will work

petercoolz
02-08-09, 07:28 PM
I've got it stored..shoot me your addy..gpchase@shaw.ca I think it will work

Could you post it on youtube please? :prettyplease:

AMW23
02-08-09, 07:33 PM
Yes please.......i really would LOVE to get my lockpick in

murphy
02-08-09, 07:50 PM
I tried to but it doesn't work..I play with it some more when I can..

CharlieC
02-11-09, 02:14 AM
You need the Divx plug-in to play them. Have you guys turned your pop-up blockers off and tried to play them? The Divx plug-in will prompt you to load if you don't have it.

Charlie

AMW23
02-11-09, 10:36 AM
Today seems as if it will be the last day mother nature grants me time to do my lock pick.
I would really appreciate if somebody could upload the video or somehow get me instructions on the process to taking the trim / navi out.
The first 3 videos work from the site that was previously listed but of course, the 4th one the one I need , does not work and gives me an error.
Please, thanks a lot guys!!

nixonride
02-11-09, 01:00 PM
Not sure what to tell you I can watch the others too but I also get the error on the one you need. I can try to guid you through it.

1st - All the wood and metal pieces are attached via clips that just take some pressure to pullout. If you have a dash removal tool then you are in luch and it is pretty easy. If not you have will probably have to use a small screw driver. I would start just to the right of the steering wheel because that is a spot where you should be able to grab with your fingers and pull. Once it comes out just slowly work your way around the middle.

The pice on the far right that spans accross the dash will have to some out as well as the center console piece that has the cup holders. To get that up I just grabbed in the middle of the cup holders and pulled up. The piece that goes from around the heat controls and meets the center console is kind've clipped together. You have to have the whole top loose to get them apart. To do this pull the top of wood surrounding the radio towards you and slowly lift up. be carful not to break the tab or tab older.

Basically the piece that goes around the radio has two male tabs that stick out (one on each side) and the center console piece has two square slits that they sit into. The male pieces have little tabs on the end so by moving the top towards you the tabs should be pushed far enough forward for you to lift it out. Make sure that when you do this both pieces are completly free so that they can both move some.

Once these pieces are out you have like 8 7mm screws holding the nav, hvac, and all that in. you will have to take all the screws out so that the nav is free. I disconnected all the other stuff so that I could set them asside and not scratch the faces of them because it is hard to fit the lockpick back there.

I placed my lockpick under the air vent closest to the driver and ran the wires up through the back where the factory harness comes from. It is a hard task but that way if I have issues I can take the bezel off and have access to the lockpick with out pulling the Nav and everything again. Good luck with the install and let me know iof you have any other questions.

AMW23
02-11-09, 04:19 PM
TY SOOOO MUCH!!!
Will try!!!!

petercoolz
02-11-09, 05:23 PM
Which videos are the one that work? There are several links in this thread, and I've been through all of them, installed the divx players, and I cannot get anything to play. The source videos all point to divx videos from yourgmsolutions.com, which no longer exists.