: Help with climate control lights!

cadydaddy
04-27-07, 11:16 PM
Hey guys...I would assume the controls on the climate control havoc should be light up at night, ive only had my car a few days and mine are out...the green led stuff lights up in the middle but not the other buttons....is there a fuse for this or is a bulb out behind the buttons?

thanks for any help!

cadydaddy
04-28-07, 12:47 AM
ok I figured it out....they work. false alarm!

lochenjons
04-28-07, 02:49 AM
what was the problem with them?

cadydaddy
04-28-07, 10:58 AM
It is so dumb, but usually I have the twilight sentinal turned on so when its dark the lights are all on automatically, but I was at a drive in so I turned off the t.s. and my climate lights were off so I posted on my pda right then lol but relized it was the lights hahahah. dumb I know.

elk9300`
04-28-07, 02:33 PM
There are tiny light bulbs that light up the controls (should this ever be a problem) They are not cheap ($7.00, I think they are dealer only parts)

cadydaddy
04-28-07, 02:56 PM
There are tiny light bulbs that light up the controls (should this ever be a problem) They are not cheap ($7.00, I think they are dealer only parts)

Is it a PITA to get that climate control unit out to change um if need be ever?

elk9300`
04-28-07, 10:41 PM
The shop manual has it listed under the AC control removal or radio removal. It took me about 1/2 hour total

IIRC, you need to pry the wood veneer piece that is above the glove box

THe radio trimplate comes off
then you unbolt the AC unit from the dash.
I can't remember how to get to the light bulbs but it is very easy once you see it.

cadydaddy
04-28-07, 10:57 PM
Sweet, thank you elk!