: Questions regarding my 94 fleetwood please

cadydaddy
04-25-07, 04:24 PM
Hey guys,

Well I checked my gears code and my car has 2.93 gears, I thought 2.56 were standard? is it weird mine has 2.93?

Second thing, I went to get into diagnostic mode and I got in ok but to control it i had to use the fan up button not the warmer button, that did nothing? but i seen the numbers 44, 144, 162? i belive???

how do i view the temp and tach?

btw, took sopme awesome 7.1mp pics to post later.

thanks guys

96Fleetwood
04-25-07, 04:40 PM
And yours is a non-Brougham package car?

Not sure about the diagnostic mode, but I am sure others will chime in. Luckily with my 1996 OBDII I just use a code scanner.

Can't wait to see your pics!

cadydaddy
04-25-07, 05:13 PM
And yours is a non-Brougham package car?

Not sure about the diagnostic mode, but I am sure others will chime in. Luckily with my 1996 OBDII I just use a code scanner.

Can't wait to see your pics!

You can see my pics a fewe posts down, under 94 fleetwood pics!

Yeah, my car is a reg fleetwood I think cuz it does not say brougham anywhere and has a hardtop. also no heated seats...but it has the 2.93 gears cuz the code on the trunk lid corrisponds with 2.93's

caddycruiser
04-26-07, 01:30 PM
Yes, your car is definitely a base, and should have the 2:56 BUT could also have the 2:93 as stock if...do you also see R1P? That's the code for the upgraded livery duty (i.e., heavier duty use) package, which would give it the 2:93 rear and firmer suspension.

As far as getting the codes, sometimes it can be a little different than some of the instructions. That said, I'm not sure on the temp & tach. I know the Roadmaster units do it, and the Fleetwoods should too, I just can't recall the screen or extra step.

cadydaddy
04-26-07, 06:07 PM
Yup, found out it has the R1P liverly code, so that explains it.