: Fully Custom 07 Escalade at Heritage Cadillac

skaterguy58
04-25-07, 11:17 AM
Here is the newest Heritage Cadillac custom truck. We usually build at least one a quarter. I can post pics of past trucks if anyone wants. And it is still for sale...

DLE
04-25-07, 11:31 AM
Wow, that actually looks very nice. :thumbsup:

Falkolade
04-25-07, 11:38 AM
Actually I like the way the truck looks!!! I am usually not a huge "red" fan but the two tone looks amazing! I even like the brush guard!!! Thats one of the nicest custom 07 lades around... great work!!! I would be interested to see some of your previous creations!!!

skaterguy58
04-25-07, 12:03 PM
Here's some pics of our previous custom Escalades. I'm missing pics for our Candy Apple red 05 EXT and our Green Silk 07 Escalade. A few of the color choices are a bit odd, but we've sold every one of them. The pic of the 07 is the one previous to the 2-tone. We called it Chocolate Thunder!

hcvone
04-25-07, 12:10 PM
Hate the grill guard, but really like the truck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guyz1996deville
04-25-07, 01:29 PM
that burndt orange one looks nice. Not a big fan of the two tone personally, but it will sell I am sure...

skaterguy58
04-25-07, 01:33 PM
I love the orange one, I can't wait until they trade it back in!

Kappa-Lac
04-25-07, 01:43 PM
Hate the grill guard, but really like the truck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

+2 Lose the grill guard....

medlines
04-25-07, 03:31 PM
Grill Guard :tisk:
otherwise looks good.

Playdrv4me
04-25-07, 05:14 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum/30159d1177513351-fully-custom-07-escalade-heritage-cadillac-dsc01742_320x240.jpg

Now thats just wrong... :nono:

I do like the orange one, and the red and black looks like a FOOSE creation.

Smokin' 04 CTS
04-25-07, 08:03 PM
Truck is nice, but that grill guard really has to go. In an accident it will actually cause more damage than without it.

I also own a land cruiser and we refer to those grill guards as "damage multipliers." Because with a simple fender bender you've bent in your frontend, fenders and hood. It acts as a lever pushing against your car.

Other than that, its cool.

DLE
04-25-07, 08:14 PM
Truck is nice, but that grill guard really has to go. In an accident it will actually cause more damage than without it.

I also own a land cruiser and we refer to those grill guards as "damage multipliers." Because with a simple fender bender you've bent in your frontend, fenders and hood. It acts as a lever pushing against your car.

Other than that, its cool.

Whoa, i never thought about that! :eek: I always thought grill guards will save your trucks. Now to think about it, you are right.

EXT_Vegas
04-26-07, 03:00 AM
Do you guys have cows on the roads? That is a funny looking cattle guard. I like 2 tones but that red isn't the right shade. Maybe a little darker and in Metallic.

RANGER 66
04-26-07, 03:52 AM
I agree that the grill guard should go. I am not a fan of the red either. Nonetheless I think it is a pretty good job. Anyone have any idea of the brand/maker of the wheels? From the looks of the pictures they do good custom work!

RLTW

Foxriverkid
04-26-07, 08:50 AM
Skaterguy, I'm curious about the name, Skaterguy. Is a skater in the car biz still used as a name for a salesperson who "forgets" to split the deal with the salesperson who originated it?

skaterguy58
04-26-07, 06:58 PM
I appreciate everyone's input. I'll try to talk them into leaving the grille guard off the next one. I like them on the 02-06 body style. And "skaterguy" came about before I got into the car industry. That is funny though, I never thought of it that way.

srt
04-26-07, 07:45 PM
I agree w/these guys......
certain colors are butt ugly! Yeah grill guards suck arse!
Me personally prefer a nice simple paint job. I was into all the candy colors but now I'm more the semi or pearl type paint.

Blu Chip
04-26-07, 07:48 PM
Do you guys have cows on the roads? That is a funny looking cattle guard. I like 2 tones but that red isn't the right shade. Maybe a little darker and in Metallic.

x2 i like the two-tone....but the guards have to go..maybe some nicer looking wheels

Salo
04-29-07, 02:39 PM
Skaterguy, on the two tone one, what type of wheels are those? I also agree that the grill guard and light guards have to go. They look good on an Expedition, but not on a Lade.