: My Escalade (Pics)

Airn23
04-24-07, 09:39 PM
I have been reading for awhile and have learned alot from you guys. Thought I would share some pics of my Escalade...freshly washed, clay bar'd and waxed!

Minor mods...I have the 2007 18" Chromes and the Grillcraft Chrome Mesh Grille, clear silverstar turn signal bulbs, chrome fuel door, euro tail-lights. Want an AVIC-Z2 some 22's and the 2/3 drop still :)

I have a doublevision entertainment unit installed too, I will have to take some pics of that too.

Let me know what you think!

Lord Cadillac
04-24-07, 09:49 PM
Just being honest now.. I'm not crazy about the tail lights - but the rims look very, very good. I was considering 20" Platinum rims for my ESV - but now that I see the 2007 18s on yours, that's my preferred setup. It really makes the side look nice. I didn't imagine it would be such an improvement - but to my eyes, it is...

Oh, the grille looks good too. :)

Very nice Escalade...

Smokin' 04 CTS
04-24-07, 10:01 PM
Grill and wheels look really good.

The tail lights could be fixed with a nice semi-dark tinting which would flow well with your color too. Those euro-tails are someone distracting from the overall "slickness" of your car.

Falkolade
04-24-07, 10:59 PM
Just being honest now.. I'm not crazy about the tail lights - but the rims look very, very good. I was considering 20" Platinum rims for my ESV - but now that I see the 2007 18s on yours, that's my preferred setup. It really makes the side look nice. I didn't imagine it would be such an improvement - but to my eyes, it is...

Oh, the grille looks good too. :)

Very nice Escalade...

For some reason I think the previous generation "platinum series" rims are the nicest and classiest rims for an Escalade... esp an ESV...

hcvone
04-25-07, 06:42 AM
Looks nice except the tail lights IMO

Airn23
04-25-07, 09:50 AM
I get what you guys are saying about the tail-lights. I am not as thrilled as I thought I would be with them. I REALLY wanted to dark tint the stock tail-lights but doesn't that cost $200+?

DLE
04-25-07, 10:00 AM
Just my opinion too. Dont really like the tail lights, little round badge thingy on back door and chrome fuel door.

other than that, looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Falkolade
04-25-07, 10:42 AM
Just my opinion too. Dont really like the tail lights, little round badge thingy on back door and chrome fuel door.

other than that, looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Agreed fully...

what is that badge on the liftgate for?

TheCaddyKidd
04-25-07, 01:19 PM
taillights would look alot better if the lense was slightly tinted.. it has tha reflection tht shows how square the taillights are so it doesnt look that great..

Playdrv4me
04-25-07, 05:50 PM
Agreed fully...

what is that badge on the liftgate for?

Looks like a Cubs emblem or something.

I love your grille, it looks very very nice. I am one of the ones who does not like those 07 wheels at all, but oddly enough, the wheels actually look BETTER on the 03 than they do on the 07.

Also could do without the pinstripe and the lights, but thats just me. Id throw LED tails on it. Looks very nice overall.

Bagmo16
04-25-07, 09:44 PM
Take a look at Devens LEDs on his 04....the smoked ones would look great on your ride.

Airn23
04-25-07, 10:32 PM
Thanks for all the feedback! I am in Chicago so the emblem on the back is a 2"x2" Cubs emblem. Big fan and tried to keep it as classy as possible and wanted it to match somewhat.

Where can I find the smoked LED taillights?

Bagmo16
04-27-07, 12:07 AM
Here are a couple of links
http://www.lightlens.com/cadillac.htm
http://www.tintmytaillamps.com/index.php