04-13-07, 10:23 PM
anybody have a set for sale?

CaddyinKC
04-13-07, 11:08 PM
I'm not aware of a SRX-V.

BarryH_GEG
04-14-07, 02:26 AM
anybody have a set for sale?

OK, either you posted in the wrong forum and are really looking for CTS/STS/XLR-V wheels or you're looking for the 20" wheels that are part of the 2007 SRX Sport Package. If it's the latter, good luck. I'm guessing less than 5% of the pitifully low number of 2007 SRXs sold have the 20" Sport Package. And any body that has it isn't going to want to sell the wheels.

tonygxp
04-14-07, 06:40 PM
OK, either you posted in the wrong forum and are really looking for CTS/STS/XLR-V wheels or you're looking for the 20" wheels that are part of the 2007 SRX Sport Package. If it's the latter, good luck. I'm guessing less than 5% of the pitifully low number of 2007 SRXs sold have the 20" Sport Package. And any body that has it isn't going to want to sell the wheels.

I see a hell of alot more SRX's than STS's around here, i'm not so sure about the "pitiful" amount of SRX's you believe have been sold? as more people see the new interior, it will pick up even more (I think, that's what drew me to it)

z32drifter
04-14-07, 07:08 PM
I think he was talking about the low number of SRXs with the optional 20" sport wheel package. I'd love to find someone selling a set of those at the right time.... I might even be able to refrain from making fun of their new "spinnas"

BarryH_GEG
04-14-07, 08:13 PM
I see a hell of alot more SRX's than STS's around here, i'm not so sure about the "pitiful" amount of SRX's you believe have been sold? as more people see the new interior, it will pick up even more (I think, that's what drew me to it)

The SRX is a sales failure. It was projected to sell 50K+ units a year. YTD '07 it's sold 5,621 units. Last year for the same period it sold 5,091 - so much for the new interior. And there's been heavy incentives on the car practically from launch. For reference, the GMC Acadia sold 11,704 units YTD with minimal incentives. I had a SRX V8 AWD that I just traded for a STS-V. I loved the SRX but it weighs too much, uses too much gas, and at a MSRP of $60K was a little short on luxury features. The dealers in my region only take the mandatory number of SRXs that GM requires them to. Right now, they have none in stock and are quite happy with that. If Cadillac built a true luxury CUV off of the Acadia/Outlook/Enclave platform I think they'd have a successful product. Until then, GMs just milking what they can out of the SRX until it's retired. They've already said the replacement will be a CTS sport wagon.

Playdrv4me
04-14-07, 09:52 PM
Thats true, although for what it is the SRX competes VERY WELL in its market segment. It is an absolute revelation compared to the shitpile R500 from MB.

Also, the STS and STS-V have not been sales marvels either. STS-V's can already be had for 48000.00 with 10k on them, and by this time next year probably closer to 35. The SRX *and* the STS are both expected to be retired in 2009/2010 due to the CTS Sport Wagon and BRX replacing the SRX, and the DTS replacement and new '08 CTS also moving upscale (the CTS will gain most of the features of the STS plus all new lighting technology and a slightly larger size while the STS will remain little changed), thereby making the STS redundant.

urbanski
04-15-07, 05:33 AM
veering OT, although i'm not sure what the topic really is.

OP can be a little more specific and accurate next time.