: 2007 EXT Console Monitor Sliding

rtrgjr
04-11-07, 11:09 AM
Had a strange thing happen I went out this morning and the bottom of the monitor had slid back about 1/2 inch has anyone else ran into this I plan on bring into dealership this Friday..

Playdrv4me
04-11-07, 11:33 AM
Are you talking about the Navigation Screen??

hcvone
04-11-07, 01:12 PM
The Nav screen moves in and out for better viewing, read your manual, there will be a test later. ;) The toggle switch to the right of the volume knob moves it. :)

rtrgjr
04-14-07, 10:57 AM
Hate to stereotype but if I would of read the manual I would have seen that the Navigation Screen is adjustable.. Went to dealership took 2 min of training and was back on the road.. Felt like a putts...:bang2: :bang2: Although the services guy had to look it up as well so that made me feel a little better. Just incase it happen to you and your like me and did not read the manual front to back, and you have a Navigation system as you look at the controls from the driver seat you will see a bar on the left side of radio controls with arrow pointing up and down that be the controls to adjust the Navigation Screen. :)

DLE
04-14-07, 11:51 AM
LMAO!! :histeric: :histeric:

J/K. :P

I probably would've done the same thing as you...

You learn something new EVERY day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cadymon
04-14-07, 01:08 PM
LMAO!! :histeric: :histeric:

J/K. :P

I probably would've done the same thing as you...

You learn something new EVERY day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

+1 yeap yeap

hcvone
04-14-07, 01:14 PM
My salesman showed me that at pickup

medlines
04-14-07, 10:51 PM
When I first inspected the 07 at the dealership when they were out , that was the first thing the dealer showed me , since the rooftop was open and the sun was hitting the nav screen, so he wanted to show off the new escalade and pushed the button to back it in so I can see the screen better. Cool.