: Brake Controller

jsmendoza
04-10-07, 12:51 PM
:) Has anyone installed a Brake Controller to the 2007 EXT and what brand and Wire Harness, please let know.
Thanks,

hcvone
04-10-07, 01:36 PM
I believe I have an Tekonsha in one truck and Draw-Tite in the other, I will check the one truck when I get home tonight, not sure there was a harness choice, but I will look on the paperwork

jsmendoza
04-10-07, 02:53 PM
I believe I have an Tekonsha in one truck and Draw-Tite in the other, I will check the one truck when I get home tonight, not sure there was a harness choice, but I will look on the paperwork

Thanks

DWCamaro69
04-10-07, 03:15 PM
I just installed a Tekonsha Prodigy in my '07 Escalade and it is the best controller I have ever had. No wiring harness needed, it is already under the dash. Just butt connect the harness included with the contoller to the harness under the dash and connect the hot wire that is laying next to the fuse box on the drivers side under the hood to one of the exposed hot terminals and your done!

teutonictrio
09-05-07, 12:49 PM
I just installed a Tekonsha Prodigy in my '07 Escalade and it is the best controller I have ever had. No wiring harness needed, it is already under the dash. Just butt connect the harness included with the contoller to the harness under the dash and connect the hot wire that is laying next to the fuse box on the drivers side under the hood to one of the exposed hot terminals and your done!
What?? I just called Tekonsha and they said that GM didn't include harness connects anymore, that you had to splice the wires on the '07 and newer models...how did you do this? She even sent me instructions on how to do it, but that's why I'm here - I can't find the wires!!

nofinga911
09-06-07, 01:17 AM
what is a brake controller?