: WTB 18 rims

caddy_man
04-10-07, 08:08 AM
Guys,

I am looking to purchase some 18" STS rims for my CTS. I can use the wheels as long as I use different size tires front/rear, have a 51mm offset, and are 5 lug. Anyone interested in selling a set IM me and lets talk. They don't need to be perfect but no major curb rash please. I know I can get some from from my local dealer but I thought that I would see what I could find here first. Thanks....

Dr. Design
04-10-07, 07:43 PM
Hello,
We have some stock 18" wheels here at our facility. Give us a call or drop us an email and we can see what we can offer you.

Thank you,

Guys,

I am looking to purchase some 18" STS rims for my CTS. I can use the wheels as long as I use different size tires front/rear, have a 51mm offset, and are 5 lug. Anyone interested in selling a set IM me and lets talk. They don't need to be perfect but no major curb rash please. I know I can get some from from my local dealer but I thought that I would see what I could find here first. Thanks....

big kahuna
04-10-07, 10:25 PM
hello caddy man. I have a set of 18'' sts rims and tires, they came off my sts with the performance option. they have only 4,500 miles on them. they are in great shape. one does have a small 1/4 of a inch or so curb rash. It was there when I bought the car. I would like to get a 1,000 bucks for the set,tires wheels and lugs. Thanks! Lets talk.

caddy_man
04-11-07, 08:12 AM
Big,

I can't IM you because you don't have enough posts yet. Call me at 678-773-1806. Thanks, Scott

AnthonySerp
04-13-07, 10:13 PM
hello caddy man. I have a set of 18'' sts rims and tires, they came off my sts with the performance option. they have only 4,500 miles on them. they are in great shape. one does have a small 1/4 of a inch or so curb rash. It was there when I bought the car. I would like to get a 1,000 bucks for the set,tires wheels and lugs. Thanks! Lets talk.

im interested in them 2 if he doesnt take em let me know send pics if possible

big kahuna
04-14-07, 12:37 AM
Hello AnthonySerp,if you are interested in the rims,give me a call at (626)339-5184. Hope to hear from you,thanks!