: 73 Deville Questions

rowekyle
04-09-07, 05:22 PM
I just bought a 73 Deville with 35,000 miles on it.

I am wondering where I can go about finding some new wheels for it. I am looking to put on some large whitewalls, similar to the 1970 Deville attached to this post.

I will need to buy new wheels and the tires, just not sure if they will fit or where I can go about getting them, if anyone knows that be a great help!

Thanks

Pete Benson
04-09-07, 05:46 PM
I just bought a 73 Deville with 35,000 miles on it.

I am wondering where I can go about finding some new wheels for it. I am looking to put on some large whitewalls, similar to the 1970 Deville attached to this post.

I will need to buy new wheels and the tires, just not sure if they will fit or where I can go about getting them, if anyone knows that be a great help!

Thanks

Uh, just for the record - that's a 1970, not a '73.............

rowekyle
04-09-07, 06:26 PM
Read the post, I SAID I AM LOOKING FOR WHEELS AND TIRES LIKE THE 1970 HERE ATTACHED.

Pete Benson
04-09-07, 08:34 PM
Read the post, I SAID I AM LOOKING FOR WHEELS AND TIRES LIKE THE 1970 HERE ATTACHED.

Jesus Christ - EXCUSE ME for making a mistake. I suppose we can all assume you've never, ever made one yourself.

Old Fleetwood
04-09-07, 10:30 PM
You called?

rowekyle
04-10-07, 08:34 AM
Its all good, I suppose all caps wasn't needed, at any rate, I am just curious if there is a place online that many of you purchase OEM classic Cadillac parts such as wheels/tires etc?

Thanks

CaddymanTom
04-11-07, 03:04 PM
For the tire I would try Coker tire. They carry all typesof white wall widths and colors. As for the wheels not sure what type you are looking for. Stock steel rims should be easy to find. If you are looking for something custom that can be another story