: If Nightwolf could see this!

Benzilla
04-05-07, 09:09 PM
1978 Sedan DeVille in cream with a 472. $600 with no reserve and one bidder.

Hell, I almost want it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-Cadillac-Sedan-Deville-472-Big-Block_W0QQitemZ290101018959QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6146 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/c22a_3.jpg

Jonas McFeely
04-05-07, 10:39 PM
That thing isnt bad. Speaking on NightWolf,what happened to him,i know he drives an Isuzu(lol),but wasnt he a mod or something. And on that note,WTF ever happened to Fred Maxwell? Or that british kid who was like 15?

Benzilla
04-05-07, 10:42 PM
Rick just got busy with his girlfriend, and lost interest with us. I think he moved to Atlanta too. But he's probably going to take on his mother's '89 Brougham, so he'll be back.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-05-07, 10:50 PM
Nah, Rick hasn't lost interest, he just got real busy and expanded his horizons a bit. He found a nice girl about ~9 months ago and they're either engaged or he's gonna pop the question real soon, he moved to Macon GA about a month ago after he finished his schooling and is working ~55 hours a week for an airline as a mechanic. He does drive an Isuzu yes, and he does like it, and we have to hear about it quite a bit too (lol) but he's getting his mom's 89 Brougham relatively soon and is always talking about how he wants to get back in to the Cadillac game again, whether or not it be that '89 Brougham.

As for FredMaxwell, I'm pretty sure he was banned about a year ago. Thank heavens. As for Mccombie, after the truth came out, he hung around for a month or so, then totally vanished.

Funny thing is like 75% of the members on here now don't know of Maxwell or Mccombie.

Jonas McFeely
04-05-07, 11:04 PM
Nah, Rick hasn't lost interest, he just got real busy and expanded his horizons a bit. He found a nice girl about ~9 months ago and they're either engaged or he's gonna pop the question real soon, he moved to Macon GA about a month ago after he finished his schooling and is working ~55 hours a week for an airline as a mechanic. He does drive an Isuzu yes, and he does like it, and we have to hear about it quite a bit too (lol) but he's getting his mom's 89 Brougham relatively soon and is always talking about how he wants to get back in to the Cadillac game again, whether or not it be that '89 Brougham.

As for FredMaxwell, I'm pretty sure he was banned about a year ago. Thank heavens. As for Mccombie, after the truth came out, he hung around for a month or so, then totally vanished.

Funny thing is like 75% of the members on here now don't know of Maxwell or Mccombie.

Truth came out about what?

I miss Maxwells insane threads and posts about absolutely nothing.I remember him talking about how he thought it was bad to turn while your wheel was turned entirely in one direction.WTF.Everybody hated him and it was funny.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-05-07, 11:09 PM
Truth came out about what?

How he was just some 16 year old british kid, not some millionaire 45 year old british architect with like 12 cars. Oh well, I thought the normal McCombie was cool enough as he was.

ted tcb
04-06-07, 01:08 AM
Maxwell posted on Caddyinfo for a while as "The Fred".
He had several post whore warnings, and one particular racist rant got
him banned late last year.
Looks like he sold his 94 STS on ebay late in the year. His ad
was classic ... calling bidders stupid, threatening to shoot his car if
it didn't sell, etc.
He was fun, in small doses.

Jonas McFeely
04-06-07, 03:09 AM
Maxwell posted on Caddyinfo for a while as "The Fred".
He had several post whore warnings, and one particular racist rant got
him banned late last year.
Looks like he sold his 94 STS on ebay late in the year. His ad
was classic ... calling bidders stupid, threatening to shoot his car if
it didn't sell, etc.
He was fun, in small doses.

The Maxwell rants were the best...