: Why would you pick CTS over the BMW and Lexus

clay_man
04-04-07, 03:14 PM
I am newbie here, I am looking to purchase a car next month but I can't decide what to get. I really like the look 2008 CTS. Have any of you considered BMW, Mercedes or Lexus before settling on a CTS. What do you think led you to purchase a CTS over other cars? Thanks! :bighead:

RightTurn
04-04-07, 03:16 PM
I owned a Lexus before and was shopping for a BMW. Pulled into the Caddy dealer; test drove a CTS. End of story. It was :gurl: at first sight.

FlyFlip420
04-04-07, 03:18 PM
BMW...over rated and every one trying to prove who they are in this world has one....

Mercedes....Blah styling unless you got big bucks

Lexus....See Mercedes

Get the 08 its the shit!!!! You will love these cars and you get to hang out with us bastards as you MOD the hell out of your car and have all of us drooling at the pics you have :drool:

kfx
04-04-07, 03:20 PM
i've just always loved the body lines of the cts, plus it's "american badass" (i stole that from someone else's post in another thread, but it's appropriate).

Just the fact that RT has one is reason enuf. anyone who stalks this forum knows she has impeccable taste! :youarewoman:

Jesda
04-04-07, 03:28 PM
Style, space, pace. Value!

RightTurn
04-04-07, 03:31 PM
i've just always loved the body lines of the cts, plus it's "american badass" (i stole that from someone else's post in another thread, but it's appropriate).

Just the fact that RT has one is reason enuf. anyone who stalks this forum knows she has impeccable taste! :youarewoman:

:yeah: LOL, ok more points 4 yew.

kfx
04-04-07, 03:35 PM
thnx for the rep RT, that's 3 days in row, i tried to rep you back but it said i needed to dish some out to others 1st. we better stop or ppl will start to talk.

RightTurn
04-04-07, 03:39 PM
...we better stop or ppl will start to talk.

Ya, I'm all concerned about that. :lol: :lol:

RobertCTS
04-04-07, 05:14 PM
Wow..another Forum in Purgatory. It seemed at home in the CTS Forum.:rolleyes:

RightTurn
04-04-07, 06:05 PM
Oh, and where are our manners?! Welcome to the forum, Clay Man!! :welcome5: Hope you enjoy your stay. :LittleB:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-04-07, 07:51 PM
Oh and if you haven't figured out yet, RT actually is Catherine Zeta Jones.

the cadillac kid
04-04-07, 07:58 PM
Have any of you considered BMW, Mercedes or Lexus before settling on a CTS.

settling!?!? sry bro but i take that as a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge insult.
to me caddy is number one.
always hear ppl compare stuff to it "oh, its the cadillac of _____ "

bmw? everyone has one.
lexus? sugar coated toyota
Benz? germany vs usa... hmmmm :patriot: :usflag:

Lord Cadillac
04-05-07, 10:00 AM
Cadillac is the best the U.S. has to offer. Unless the other guys have something better in comparison, why buy anything else?

Cadillacboy
04-06-07, 02:02 PM
Because it's a Cadillac