: OSU - slapped.

Florian
04-02-07, 11:33 PM
OSU took another sloppy dump all over themselves again this eve. All the OSU hype here on the North Coast made it worthwhile to watch them tank. Twice in one year to FLA...too funny :thepan: :thepan: :bouncy:

F

Sinister Angel
04-03-07, 12:12 AM
Heh, I wanted OSU to win in football cuz florida shouldn't have even played them. However, my bracket called for Florida for this tourny.

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 01:38 AM
As much i love Florida(the state,not the team),i absolutely despise the Gators and most Gator fans.Gator fans are know accross the country as being the most pompous,annoying,loud-mouth,slack-jawed yoakels youd ever have the displeasure of meeting.Uggg.Go UCF!

RobertCTS
04-03-07, 04:39 AM
Florida wins NCAA title (http://www.cnn.com/si/basketball/ncaa/specials/ncaa_tourney/2007/?cnn=yes)

The Gators got it all goin' on -- three months after Florida beat Ohio State for the football national title, the team from the Sunshine State took out the Buckeyes again, this time for college basketball's crown. The final score of the Atlanta-played game was 84-75. To top it all off, it is Florida's second hoops title in a row.:crybaby:

RightTurn
04-03-07, 06:08 AM
As much i love Florida(the state,not the team),i absolutely despise the Gators and most Gator fans.Gator fans are know accross the country as being the most pompous,annoying,loud-mouth,slack-jawed yoakels youd ever have the displeasure of meeting.Uggg.Go UCF!

Is this true, urb? U slack-jawed?? :lol:

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 11:11 AM

As with most things,there are exceptions to the rule...

RobertCTS
04-03-07, 04:43 PM

Urb went to OSU but routed for the GAtors!! How sick is that guys!:mad:

urbanski
04-03-07, 06:33 PM
Urb went to OSU but routed for the GAtors!! How sick is that guys!:mad:

florida undergrad

RobertCTS
04-03-07, 06:40 PM
florida undergrad

Hey Urb, what did the Buckeyes put on you plate!:bouncy: If the Buckeyes woulda won you'd be on their wagon eh? Urb is a Buckeye until the waters get rough!!:rant2: