: Aside from hanging out on here.....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-02-07, 10:19 PM
Whaddya like to do in your freetime??

Me, I love to run (2-4 miles daily!), read (mainly car related stuff, but some fiction from time to time), deep thinking, listen to/analyze music, hang out with friends (I don't do enough of that anymore), cruise around aimlessly, go on road trips, watch movies/TV (Curb Your Enthusiasm is AWESOME!), chit chat for hours on AIM, daydream, and party. Can't forget that.

danbuc
04-02-07, 10:32 PM
When I have free time....

Tinker with the family cars....well, just the '63 Mercury and the '66 Triumph.

I used to run my notri R/C cars around with my buddies, but that got really expensive, so I got out of it (for now).

Watch movie/tv. Surf the net for random crap. Talk to friends online while surfing the net for random crap and watching movies/tv.

Going on ebay motors and looking at all the cars that are JUST out of my price range.

Loose long tracks of time as I dream about what it would be like if my engine didn't have a coolant leak.

Hmm...what else....listen to music....while surfing the net for random crap.

Oh yeah...sometimes my buddies and I will just blow up random stuff, or do bad thing with fire....for the fun of it. Like putting old R/C Nitro fuel in a spray bottle and making flame throwers, and seeing how they turn out on long exposure pics at night (lot's of fun by the way).

You know.........stuff.

gary88
04-02-07, 11:58 PM
I go to the gym every other day

Play 360

Play guitar

Play basketball

Watch episodes of Top Gear

Browse Autotrader

Drive around and find the dealers I found on autotrader

Detail my car

:alchi:once every so often

And just random things with my friends. Go to the mall, go scouting for ladies, the usual.

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 01:19 AM
Monday 4/2/07:

Woke up to my dad knocking on my window.
He took my cat Lily to the vet to get spayed.
Took my Brougham up to the shop to get the differential looked at(making weird grinding noise)
Ate Wendys.
Took a nap.
Watched prison break.
Ate Ramen noodles.
Me and my room mate got two 18 packs of Miller Lite.
Set up the Beer Pong table.
Kicked ass.
Im drunk.

My week consists of mooching off my dad,trying to find a job,partying with mad heads,and driving the Brougham,sometimes for no reason at all,just to ride and bump the system.

Friday rolls around and the very beautiful Kristy comes over with my room mates girlfriend and we spend the weekend getting crunk playing beer pong and going to the pool and or Cocoa Beach depending on if i have gas $$$.

My life is cool right now,im enjoying,but i really need a job,and to go to college.Ehhh,life is good.:banana:

Benzilla
04-03-07, 04:10 AM
No matter what I'm doing, I'm listening to music at the same time, so I don't even count that.

I watch a lot of old movies on TCM. I love them, much better than anything out today.

Obviously, I'm doing something with my cars whenever I can. When I'm not washing, I'm driving.

I just got GTA san andreas for my PC so I can mod it and get all kinds of Cadillacs driving around. That can get to be a huge time waster.

hang out with friends, smoke a few bowls, sit back and enjoy this crazy ride that we call life.

It's 4:00 AM, I'm getting some f ucking sleep.

ewill3rd
04-03-07, 05:40 AM
What is this "free time" thing you speak of?
It seems like I remember something about being bored when I was a teenager... how I long for those days sometimes.
I am glad to be busy, but not this busy!

The hobbies I wish I had time for include,

Computing or building computers
Motorcycling on my R6 or my Wife's dual sport
Watching movies, collecting DVDs
Spending time with my son
Spending time with my Wife
Working around the house

Not necessarily in that order.

EcSTSatic
04-03-07, 08:14 AM
What is this "free time" thing you speak of?
It seems like I remember something about being bored when I was a teenager... how I long for those days sometimes.
I am glad to be busy, but not this busy!

You hit the nail on the head!
When I'm not at work (and jumping in and out of this forum) I'm at the gym or working on the house, lawn, cars etc. Right now I'm doing a complete master bath project, down to the studs.
At least now that the weather is improving I will get to go sailing on the weekends.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." - John Burroughs

Florian
04-03-07, 08:37 AM
Theres a gal Nicki I met in Chicago (shes actually from PA) but we met here on the forum, shes pretty young, but loves the mangoods....

F

nickc50310
04-03-07, 09:03 AM
Well now heres the things I do outside the forum:

Work on my house

Work on the CTS

Lift Weights

Exercise (boxing activities mainly)

Shoot my AK and 40 cal and other guns

Spend time with friends and family

PARTY MY ASS OFF

Go to bars, clubs, strip clubs, etc..

Play pool

Play sports (hockey, football, golf, etc...)

Watch sports

Watch TV and movies

EAT

Go fishing

Go boating, waverunners, skiing, tubing, etc...

Drink lots of booze!!!!

pimpin88
04-03-07, 11:08 AM
Theres a gal Nicki I met in Chicago (shes actually from PA) but we met here on the forum, shes pretty young, but loves the mangoods....

F

:alchi:

Nice!!! Points for that one. :highfive:

Well, after I spread them around I'll give you some. I guess I can't now.

pabstcadillac
04-03-07, 11:19 AM
:alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :gun2: :musical: :blurock: :cheers: :drink2: :hump:

This pretty much sums me up. :alchi:

Frost
04-03-07, 11:29 AM
Detailing Either Of My 2 Caddies
Carpentry/cabinetmaking
Gardening
Enjoying Any Of The 500+ Dvds On My Home Theatre Set Up.

90Brougham350
04-03-07, 01:06 PM
Racquetball every day, for a good hour. I'm with Ben, music is playing constantly. I read alot, mostly Asimov, history books, and alot of classical authors; I've been spending a lot of time reading Cicero lately. Puttering in the garage takes up a lot of time too, I feel best when I have a tool in my hand and I'm doing something.

OffThaHorseCEO
04-03-07, 02:36 PM
Whaddya like to do in your freetime??

yo momma! but that takes me all day so i have time for nothin else ha!

jk, pretty much the same shit everyone else on here does, play with the caddy, drive the caddy, chine up the caddy (i like to keep it chinier than a chinese)

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 05:26 PM
yo momma! but that takes me all day so i have time for nothin else ha!

jk, pretty much the same shit everyone else on here does, play with the caddy, drive the caddy, chine up the caddy (i like to keep it chinier than a chinese)

Asians are lol.

Rolex
04-03-07, 07:33 PM
:gun2: :gun:

OffThaHorseCEO
04-03-07, 08:36 PM
Asians are lol.

man, i was in florida last wknd, if id have known you were 15 minutes from orlando, i woulda asked you to show us to the beach

we stayed at the sheraton on ivanhoe blvd and my aunt lives off of colonial dr

heavymetals
04-03-07, 08:43 PM
I am retired, so freetime is all the time!

I check my stocks

Check the forum

Work on my V.

Eat.

On the weekend I don't check my stocks.

Jesda
04-03-07, 09:06 PM

F

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 09:21 PM
man, i was in florida last wknd, if id have known you were 15 minutes from orlando, i woulda asked you to show us to the beach

we stayed at the sheraton on ivanhoe blvd and my aunt lives off of colonial dr

I would have been glad to.I know exactly where Ivanhoe and Colonial(hywy 50) is.My father lives off of Tampa Ave and West Colonial.My house is about 45 minutes to New Smyrna or Cocoa beach,and about an hour from Daytona.

OffThaHorseCEO
04-04-07, 09:18 AM
what sucks is we thought that the beaches were too far out of the way so we went to the parks instead. then home, we took I4 to 95 and it turns out the beach WAS on the way. not only that, i somehow got stuck with my 2 little brothers on what was supposed to be a vacation for me and my GF. we had planned on staying one more night and hitting the park AND beach. but 2 more people is alot more money needed. :(