: My cat: "Kitty."

Spyder
04-02-07, 02:44 PM
He's a bad ass cat. Probably my favorite. Ever. He's up there with my old dog Lou.

This morning, he was standing on my bed looking out my window at the pigeons on the ground across the road. He looked over at me and meowed. I looked out the window to see what he was looking at. I hate pigeons. I let Kitty outside. He went and slept on the hood of the neighbors truck.

I left for an hour and a half. I come home and he runs up to the door of the truck and rubs his head against my leg. He walks with me, like a heeled dog, to the trash can, then to the mail box, then to the steps. When we get to the steps, he meows again and stands by the A/C unit that is a few feet away. He meows and looks at me.

As I looked at him, I notice theres a dead freaking pigeon lying across his front paws, which he brough home for me.

Guess he was just making them THINK he was sleeping, eh.

Now he's sleeping on the kitchen counter.

Good kitty.

Sinister Angel
04-02-07, 03:14 PM
Dr. Kitty is not amused
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/381154788_5c85ecbdcd.jpg

EcSTSatic
04-02-07, 03:21 PM
Our cat fetches better than any dog we've had. Self taught too. She will drop her toy in your lap to tell you she wants to play. She will continue fetch for as long as you will throw the toy. If you try to stop before she is done, she will drop the toy in your lap again.

urbanski
04-02-07, 04:02 PM
hahaha :cool:

urbanski
04-02-07, 04:02 PM
we have 2 that fetch too

Jonas McFeely
04-02-07, 06:19 PM
My cat also fetches,but only crinkled up paper. Her name is Lily(but i call her Needles). She looks like a little gray squirrel.I love her very much.

CadillacGurl
04-02-07, 08:07 PM
Hahaha I had two cats, one was cool the other loved to use me as a scratching pole. They liked fetching the rolled up balls of yarn in my mom's sewing room

DILLIGAF
04-02-07, 09:32 PM
Nice Pidgeon kill!My old cat caught 6 little bunnies and put them all in our land scaping where they couldn't get out.He feasted on them for a week,too funny,free food!

gary88
04-02-07, 09:43 PM
We have 3 cats. One is 17, the other two are 3. A great team. One of the young ones likes to catch mice in our basement whenever we get one. She'll play around with it all day then finish it off at night lol. The other two just watch.

gary88
04-02-07, 09:48 PM
Action shots!

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1474/dsc05983ay2.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3824/dsc05987un6.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/4595/dsc05993tw5.jpg

codewize
04-02-07, 10:05 PM
Spyder; is that a Maine Coon? I have one named Kitty also.

Spyder
04-03-07, 12:11 AM
You know, I've never known what he was...one of the girls at work gave him to me and my gf four or so years ago...when the gf moved out she left him behind. I didn't really want him then, but I've gotten to where nothing will ever take him away.

Looks a LOT like your kitty, but without the white paws!

codewize
04-03-07, 07:48 AM
Well I can tell you for sure that mine has a lot of Maine Coon in him. We know he's not pure. Yours might be. As you know there a very loving gentle cat. If he's 18 - 20 lbs and is just long and big without being fat. Together with those markings I would say for sure.

mocts
04-03-07, 11:13 AM
i think my 16.5 years old cat's days are numbered

RunningOnEMT
04-03-07, 11:23 AM
my cat was retarded...really always had a tongue hanging out and would drool

she had epilepsy too...poor cat...smart though used to decapitate mice and birds and would bring us both halves

Spyder
04-03-07, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure what he weights. He's definately a big cat, but it seems like most of it is fur. He LOVES having the top of his head, face and chest scratched, but if you pet down his back, sides or legs he'll have his way with you. Nicely, with only a little teeth and light claws, but he definately lets you know he doesn't like that. He's always run every neighborhood I've lived in with him and never seemed to have any friends until the place I just moved into, where there's a young and annoying and smelly orange cat. They seem to get along GREAT.

No one that knows him (my friends and everyone from work) believe me that this really IS him, 'cause they all know that he's not the "friendliest" cat in the world. Even though he's bitten or scratched everyone that he's ever met when they pick him up and pet him like a normal cat, EVERYONE that knows him loves him.
A while back, when he disappeared for three days, I had a dozen people stop by to help me look for him throughout the days he was gone. I got soooo many emails and phone calls checking on him. Funny, really, that my cat is the beloved one who bites. :) (Now, he doesn't break skin or leave marks unless you get rough when you're playing with him. He just likes to nibble on you. When he's licking you, which he loves to do, we say he's 'tasting')

Jonas McFeely
04-03-07, 12:33 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/cadillac-forums-lounge-member-introductions/29423d1175611956-my-cat-kitty-goodkitty.jpg

Ugg Buzz's girlfriend, WOOF!

gdwriter
04-03-07, 02:12 PM
When I was a kid, we had this bad-ass 16-lb. orange tabby who would taunt and beat up most of the dogs on our block. One day, we saw the meanest dog on the block racing down the street; Sandy was chasing him, and I guess he beat that dog up pretty good because after that, Mush wasn't nearly as intimidating.

Sandy would also occasionally hunt birds. One time, I let him in, not really paying attention, and a few seconds later, I heard my sisters and her friends screaming. Sandy had brought them one of his kills. I had to take the carcus back outside.

Sandy loved playing the bad ass cat, but he was a total sweetheart to us.

My current cat, Pepper, will be 12 this year, but she still acts like a kitten, frequently tearing through the house at warp speed. She's a fiesty little cat, but a lot of fun.

Murphyg
04-06-07, 05:19 PM
When I was a kid, we had this bad-ass 16-lb. orange tabby who would taunt and beat up most of the dogs on our block. One day, we saw the meanest dog on the block racing down the street; Sandy was chasing him, and I guess he beat that dog up pretty good because after that, Mush wasn't nearly as intimidating.

Reminds me of the Siamese we had when I was young. Ruled the neighborhood. Used to cruise all through it along the top runners of the fences.
Was this Fireman up the block that owned a Shepard that was apparently rejected from the police force.
He used to ride round the blocks on his bicycle with it at his heel. In the winter he used to drive his car round with it runnin beside the drivers door.
But it was never on a leash.
Guess he felt quite macho with this big assed well trained dog.

One hot summers day my Father is out washin the car.
The cat, (Smokie), is layin in the yard on top of the small concrete pad that covers the water access.
This guy comes peddlin up the street with his dog at his heel.
It spots Smokie and comes a runnin...Barkin and snarlin all the way.
It crosses the curb into the yard, Smokie rears up and SWAT !!!!
Right across the snout.
The dog high tails it outta there yellpin with blood streamin out of its face as smokie lies back down.

This guy had the nerve to start freakin on my Father tellin him he should keep that viscous animal looked up.
My Father told him to keep his F^@#!n dog off his property. (Was the first time I ever heard him swear). Or next time he'd have the "kitty" finish the job.
LMAO

Another time I was in my room and heard all this comotion outside. I looked out the window but didnt see anything. Our basement was below ground except for the windows. There was an overhang between the basement windows and the main floor.
Next thing I know this Shepard, (same one), comes bolting out from under the overhang.
And lo and behold there's Smokie on his back ridin him like a rodeo cowboy. I couldnt believe my eyes.
Once they got to the curb he released and jumped off. The dog hightailed it up the road and Smokie non chalantly went back to where he was.

I know a lot of people dont like Siamese. But when it came to the family and kids he was nothing but a gentle purrin puddytat.

AlBundy
04-06-07, 06:29 PM
Cats are greats pets and as stated before my cat is 21 years old. IMO I feel that the alley catst(cats that go outside, kills, eat fresh meat) live longer then house cats. Now in his old age he will go out on the porch or in the yard but not much farther for about 10 to 15 minutes and then came back to the house. For the most part I will say he's pretty much a house cat now.

RightTurn
04-06-07, 07:46 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/cadillac-forums-lounge-member-introductions/29423d1175611956-my-cat-kitty-goodkitty.jpg

HAY. I'm in ur post, lookin' for Caturdayz.

AlBundy
04-06-07, 07:56 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/ALBUNDY2006/2499_image.jpg

JC316
04-06-07, 10:35 PM
Damn Spyder, your cat looks just like one of mine. Mine is a half bobcat, so his teeth overhang and he has tips on his ears, but otherwise, they are very close.

AlBundy
04-07-07, 12:31 PM
Damn Spyder, your cat looks just like one of mine. Mine is a half bobcat, so his teeth overhang and he has tips on his ears, but otherwise, they are very close.

Talking about kicking a dogs arse. I would love to have a bobcat/lynx.:thumbsup: