: Gators vs the Buckeyes tonight.

RobertCTS
04-02-07, 12:56 PM
I hope the Buckeyes have better luck with the Gators than their football team. Can Matta and his boys get it done?

Singer Johny Horton had a song called the Battle of New Orleans with a phrase on dealing with Gators:

"We fired our cannons 'til the barrels melted down.
So we grabbed them alligators and we fought another round.
We filled their head with cannon balls, and powdered their behinds
And when we touched the powder off, the gator lost his mind.?":lildevil: :bouncy:

urbanski
04-02-07, 01:20 PM
noah > *

RobertCTS
04-02-07, 05:25 PM
noah > *

What does >* mean?:confused:

RightTurn
04-02-07, 05:34 PM
> greater than
* all

RobertCTS
04-02-07, 05:37 PM
> greater than
* all

I get the greater > but how does a * equate to ALL?:confused:

RightTurn
04-02-07, 05:55 PM
Commonly used in computing terms to indicate "all" instead of typing a string. For example, a simple file search for ABC.* would return all files named ABC no matter what the extension or file type. Likewise a file search for *.txt would return all text files with the .txt extension, no matter the file name.

RobertCTS
04-02-07, 06:05 PM
Commonly used in computing terms to indicate "all" instead of typing a string. For example, a simple file search for ABC.* would return all files named ABC no matter what the extension or file type. Likewise a file search for *.txt would return all text files with the .txt extension, no matter the file name.

How do you suppose Urby learned that stuff. You teaching at your night school!?

samoskacts03
04-02-07, 06:10 PM
noah > *

sorry urb but noah is so overrated its not even funny, hes a nice physical player but no finesse (sp?) im a fan of neither team (im a uconn fan) but oden(if he actually stays outa foul trouble) wont let noahs skinny frame get to much going in the post, but on another note, im pullin for ohio state, just so florida fans dont get to :bighead: over two titles in a year :bouncy:

RightTurn
04-02-07, 06:13 PM
How do you suppose Urby learned that stuff. You teaching at your night school!?

Ya. :lol:

urbanski
04-02-07, 06:42 PM
sorry urb but noah is so overrated its not even funny, hes a nice physical player but no finesse (sp?) im a fan of neither team (im a uconn fan) but oden(if he actually stays outa foul trouble) wont let noahs skinny frame get to much going in the post, but on another note, im pullin for ohio state, just so florida fans dont get to :bighead: over two titles in a year :bouncy:

i predict noah will own oden all over the floor
10 pts oden, 25 noah
go freaking gators!

urbanski
04-02-07, 06:43 PM
Ya. :lol:

your night school curriculum is interesting

RightTurn
04-02-07, 06:45 PM
your night school curriculum is interesting

:suspense: uh, ok.

:lol:

nyyankeehater
04-02-07, 06:56 PM
Wow, Urby showing his geeky side...

I want the Gators to win for 2 reasons.

1. A very good friend passed late last year who was a religious alum and fan.
2. My inlaws and a best friend went to OSU and I just love to dish the pain! :Poke:

samoskacts03
04-02-07, 07:41 PM
i predict noah will own oden all over the floor
10 pts oden, 25 noah
go freaking gators!

lol 25 your crazy, the guy just comes across lucky rebounds in the paint for his points and that wont happen if oden can actually stay on the court, noah will get picked up in the nba draft but hell fizzle out within a year or two, unless he hits the gym big time!:bouncy: