: Gta Iv

blunted
03-30-07, 02:25 PM
Finally a glimpse of the new GTA which is gonna take place in NYC. :woohoo:
Hope this uses the PS3's full potential.
iVTx_Bfd7zA

Benzilla
03-30-07, 03:32 PM
You just post the video number, not the whole code.

And why would it take place there? GTA III already did that... twice.

rblimas
03-30-07, 04:31 PM
Finally a glimpse of the new GTA which is gonna take place in NYC. :woohoo:
Hope this uses the PS3's full potential.
iVTx_Bfd7zA

if i am correct GTA IV will be on the 360 and maybe the PS3

blunted
03-30-07, 04:35 PM
It's gonna be on both.. if anything its maybe 360. PS has always had all the rockstar titles.

rblimas
03-30-07, 04:37 PM
It's gonna be on both.. if anything its maybe 360. PS has always had all the rockstar titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV

blunted
03-30-07, 04:50 PM
We should get Halo ported over and call it even. lol

CadillacSTS42005
03-30-07, 07:28 PM
its on wikipedia so it MUST be right...
not...

rblimas
03-30-07, 08:39 PM
its on wikipedia so it MUST be right...
not...

i know...the last i heard was that is was only going to be on the 360 but that was like 6 months ago

gary88
03-30-07, 09:50 PM
No it's definitely coming out for 360 too. Proof on the xbox website.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/g/grandtheftautoiv/

Benzilla
03-31-07, 12:00 AM
More Liberty City? Are you kidding me? New York is so played out.

That being said, it looks amazing.

rblimas
03-31-07, 01:38 AM
More Liberty City? Are you kidding me? New York is so played out.

That being said, it looks amazing.

im starting to hate liberty city. GTA III, GTA LCS.

Benzilla
03-31-07, 10:23 AM
Yeah, plus you have The Godfather, True Crime NY, Driver 1, Driver PL, just to name a few others. And all of them look totally different. That's what bothers me, everybody has their own version of new york.

I just don't see how they can put it in Liberty City again, I mean think about it; if it's still laid out the same, it will be boring, if they change everything how can they pass it off as the same city?

Now I'm sure they'll spread out a lot more around the edges, and I heard their going to put in Carser City too, as Jersey. But how far can they take this? I hope they don't just totally redesign the city like they did from GTA 1 to GTA 3. That made no sense.

xxpinballxx
04-02-07, 10:04 AM
they should have one set in amish country.....

blunted
04-02-07, 11:41 AM
GTA III was loosely based upon NYC, besides the map being in the shape of the boroughs nothing was really even close. GTA IV is like actually playing in the city.. times square and the fake Met Life building were spot on, I'm more curious to see what my neighborhood/block looks like.

Jesda
04-02-07, 04:20 PM
Now you get to shoot actual New Yorkers!

Benzilla
04-03-07, 04:54 AM
But it's still supposed to be Liberty City. I have a problem with how Rockstar just rebuilds completely different cities and gives them the same name as in a previous game. Did anybody here play the original Grand Theft Auto? There was another totally different Liberty City in that one too. Even if it's on a different console, I'd like to have a basic sense of reality and time line to stick to.