: FLORIDA BEACH MEET my LAST CHANCE..... Saturday 05.19.07

Boombotz
03-29-07, 11:37 PM
to get :alchi: before I try to get knocked up again.........lol. This meet is scheduled for Saturday, May 19th at Sams Beach Bar in Hudson. I don't really care what time, but after sunset is always best for parking, but not as good for looking at cars.

edit by Administrator:

Sam's Hudson Beach Restaurant
6325 Clark Street, Hudson, FL 34667
(727) 868-1971

Lady Danielle
03-30-07, 11:21 AM
Im there.....who else is coming??? I had so much fun last time....

Boombotz
03-30-07, 01:04 PM
Im there.....who else is coming??? I had so much fun last time....

I know as of now we have Amy and JohnnyD too.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-30-07, 10:49 PM
ill see what i can do .....ill prolly make it , she MIGHT , depends on how i can trick her into it ....she has a fouldtaste in her mouth about car clubs , her ex was a ricer ....

Lord Cadillac
03-31-07, 01:08 AM
I think it's safe to say that Jesda and Ian will also be there... So we have 9 with Stoney and probaby 10 with Robert (Cooncat)... And 11 if Stoney's girl goes...

Let's keep working on this...

Lady Danielle
03-31-07, 12:59 PM
Tell her to get over...its far from rice :)

Boombotz
03-31-07, 02:01 PM
Jesda is flying back in for this one????? Who Jesda you must really think I'm an enteraining person when I'm drunk......lol!

cooncat
03-31-07, 05:55 PM
I may have another function that night. If I don't I will be there for it. Where is Hudson and how far is it from the USF area?

Boombotz
03-31-07, 06:20 PM
It is about a 45 minute ride from USF! Hudson is northwest of you. It is south of SpringHill and north of New Port Richey. Do a yahoomaps thing with the address above and that should help.

8ball
03-31-07, 10:06 PM
I might be able to make it; hopefully I have my new wheels by then :alchi:

Boombotz
03-31-07, 10:08 PM
I might be able to make it; hopefully I have my new wheels by then :alchi:

Cool. It would be great to see you!

Jesda
04-01-07, 05:31 AM
Same weekend as our national meet in Iowa. I have to pass. :(

cooncat
04-01-07, 10:20 AM
I have a big function that night. I hate to miss it though and I would love to show off my beauty in the daylight all shined up. How would everybody feel about going to another one in June?

Bob

Boombotz
04-01-07, 10:20 PM
I have a big function that night. I hate to miss it though and I would love to show off my beauty in the daylight all shined up. How would everybody feel about going to another one in June?

Bob

We would probably be game it just depends on the date. Yhea...... my meet is more about having a good time than the cars. I usually am all about the cars in my Orlando meets, but when I say it is my last hoorah I mean it.

JNL518411
04-02-07, 09:28 AM
Im in tampa as well white diamond esv with 24 's 5 tvs and still upgrading why dont you do a meet in tampa hudson is really far from here !

Lady Danielle
04-02-07, 10:05 AM
Were going to have a big Tampa meet...at a later date....right now theres so much going on....the middle of July is best...anyone game? The 5/19 is more of a social gathering for Julies last hoorah

Lord Cadillac
04-02-07, 11:04 AM
Im in tampa as well white diamond esv with 24 's 5 tvs and still upgrading why dont you do a meet in tampa hudson is really far from here !
Far? I'm in West Palm Beach and I go!

Boombotz
04-02-07, 11:45 AM
Far? It is not even a hour away. Come on out, would love to meet you. If not we have plenty of Tampa meets.

cooncat
04-02-07, 11:50 AM
July sounds great. I will be there. Let me know if you need me to do anything.

Lady Danielle
04-02-07, 07:23 PM
Sat July 21.....ill make an offical post....

Boombotz
04-14-07, 07:30 AM
This is sneaking up. I can't believe it is only a month away. I have some people who are not from here coming too.

cadillacmike68
04-21-07, 10:10 PM
I'll try to be there as well - won't have the 1968 but will have the 2000 elDorado convertible.

on the side - how do i get my avatar to show up ???

Boombotz
04-25-07, 08:28 AM
I'll try to be there as well - won't have the 1968 but will have the 2000 elDorado convertible.

on the side - how do i get my avatar to show up ???

Cool! The meet in July is more about the cars this is more about hanging out and having a good time. Where is the 68 anyway?
On the other note of the avatar are you trying to use your own? You need to be a supporting member to use your own picture.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-05-07, 02:46 PM
ill be there for sure , but there is no girl anymore ......

Night Wolf
05-06-07, 01:19 AM
ill be there for sure , but there is no girl anymore ......

?

Is this still about the 19th? Is it still on?

Gosh.... I am going down to Clearwater this weekend, this prom/dance thing Aimee and I are going to....

... for me to come down the weekend after that would be tough.... well, actually... I'll be getting paid before that, so I'll have the money..... Hmmm....

Today I took over the '89 Brougham.... man this thing is in rough shape.... but... my mom left out one important thing... the title! So I can't get it registered until that happens... which is fine, until then I'll fix a couple of the really important things... like the drivers seat, dosn't work and stuck all the way up.

This car made it here.... just. My mom says the brakes are making alot of noise.. and gotta see what else. But if I did take it down.... heh, that'll be the 3rd Caddy ya'll have seen from me :) Not pretty, but still a Caddy eh? Maybe it would also allow me to get some parts for the car from the awesome u-pull-it yards.

I'll keep everyone updated though.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-06-07, 01:26 PM
as far as i know , i was basicly letting julie know that she wont be coming , and is no longer part of my life ....got dumped like a peice of garbage

Boombotz
05-08-07, 04:51 PM
as far as i know , i was basicly letting julie know that she wont be coming , and is no longer part of my life ....got dumped like a peice of garbage

Well.... realationships have there ups and downs maybe this is just a down. If it is just you for the meet thats all good. You just better be ready to party, because after this I have a long time before it happens again....lol. It is getting close. I just confirmed my sitter so that is all good.

Hey Rick if you can join us that would be great.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-08-07, 06:26 PM
IM READY TO REALLY PARTY !!!!!
if you wanna see the drunken stoney that posts here tho then i beatter ride with you guys ....becuse for once i just wanna get ****in plastaerd and maybe get into some trouble with unsuspecting members of the opposite sex ....

i really dont know what my ex-es deal is .....one mintues shes being a bitch so i go away and the next shes calling me crying talking that i need to be her ****in rock while she figures out what she wants in her life .....like i guess im supposed to be just freinds after everything we were and help her thru this and get treated like shit the whole time .....its one of those deals , i feel like shes too damn delecate to leave forever becuse shell prolly off herself ....i want her back and still love her...but i also wish the hell i never met her

Boombotz
05-09-07, 08:54 AM
IM READY TO REALLY PARTY !!!!!
if you wanna see the drunken stoney that posts here tho then i beatter ride with you guys ....becuse for once i just wanna get ****in plastaerd and maybe get into some trouble with unsuspecting members of the opposite sex ....

i really dont know what my ex-es deal is .....one mintues shes being a bitch so i go away and the next shes calling me crying talking that i need to be her ****in rock while she figures out what she wants in her life .....like i guess im supposed to be just freinds after everything we were and help her thru this and get treated like shit the whole time .....its one of those deals , i feel like shes too damn delecate to leave forever becuse shell prolly off herself ....i want her back and still love her...but i also wish the hell i never met her

I hear what you are saying, but it sounds like one of those things whare you will be back together soon enough.

These next smiles are from Gianna who is wanting to put stickers on the screen lol!:Danielle: :wes: :yeah: :wave: :sunnynana: :bows: JulieBoombotz : :gurl: :usflag: :cow: :nanaparty: :koz: :shark: :bunchies: :sheep:

Stoneage_Caddy
05-09-07, 08:26 PM
dont i wish ...im taking no chances tho and got a e-harmony thing .....

one lead if she talks back to me looks good .....ex military !!!!

Boombotz
05-12-07, 07:48 AM
So now that we are one week away. For those of you who are attending what time would you like to meet? Do we want to do dinner or after sunset drinks and appetizer stuff. It is actually a very important question because parking down there right before sunset is hell. It makes no difference to me. :bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
05-16-07, 09:07 PM
we ever figure out a time ?
oh and no the girl is gone for good ....ill fill yall in at the meet .....basicly i took a significant ammount of abuse and realized it dureing the down time

8ball
05-16-07, 11:35 PM
So now that we are one week away. For those of you who are attending what time would you like to meet? Do we want to do dinner or after sunset drinks and appetizer stuff. It is actually a very important question because parking down there right before sunset is hell. It makes no difference to me. :bouncy:

Sorry I will not be able to make it, we have family coming in sometime on saturday. I'll be having a welcome back party on friday and your all more than welcome to come if you want. See u at the next meet.

Night Wolf
05-17-07, 07:33 AM
Ahhh.... I dunno... it's probably gonna be late, right?

I am flying down today, gotta get the Isuzu.... I was going to be driving back Saturday morning, but depending on the time maybe I would stick around a bit?

I dunno though, cause I'd still have a 6 hour drive ahead of me... don't need to work until Sunday night though.

Boombotz
05-18-07, 10:23 AM
Well I am thinking to start this one around 8:00-8:30 in the evening. I think that would be best we can just get drinks and apps. Let me know what every one else thinks.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-07, 04:43 PM
im game still ....8pm at sams it is

ill nextel ya tomorrow julie , maybe ride in with you guys ?

Night Wolf
05-19-07, 08:18 AM
I don't think I'll be able to make it..... ah well, there will always be more :)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-19-07, 10:52 AM
dont wanna vist gladys ? gonna be your girl before long .....

just got done cleaning her up too ....

Boombotz
05-19-07, 12:36 PM
dont wanna vist gladys ? gonna be your girl before long .....

just got done cleaning her up too ....

You selling????? Nextel me later other wise be there around 8:00 or so.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-19-07, 01:04 PM
i a matter of speaking yes , basicly wolf buys her when he is ready ...once done itll be time for me to get a vette

ok ill nextel later , got a date with a new girl at 3 , after thats done or i figure out whats up ill nextel you with what im thinking

tonyretnypd
05-19-07, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup: Hey Guys new to the board, and a New Caddy owner, Just found out about this event today, Let me know when you guys have another and I am in.

Just picked up my new 2007 CTS down at Coastal and would love and cruise with you guys!:worship:

Tony in Spring Hill

Stoneage_Caddy
05-20-07, 01:58 AM
tony sorry you didnt make tonights meet , im a mechanic where you bought your car and we look forward to serviceing your vehicle when you need it ....

congrats on your purchase !!!!

and thanks for doing business with the best cadillac dealer on the west coast of florida !!!!!

Night Wolf
05-20-07, 04:09 AM
Ah sorry I coudln't make it.... I left Tampa Bay this morning at 10:15AM though....

Have to see when the next one is, otherwise I'll be at the July meet :)