: Attn: Tri State Area

SupaFly
03-28-07, 08:56 AM
Anyone interesting in a meet in May or June in Paramus? If so, please reply with some feedback as to which date to set for the meet.

blunted
03-28-07, 01:17 PM
I'd be down for a meet, and just about any weekend is good for me. I definitely wouldn't miss it if it's in Paramus.
All I need is a weeks notice to get the Eldo detailed.

SupaFly
03-28-07, 03:54 PM
Yes me too I need about a month though with my car. It's looking bad lately and I won't go to a car wash. I'm okay with any weekend.

blunted
03-28-07, 04:22 PM
Can't be worse than mine. Someone decided to key my car from the hood all the way down the side for absolutely no reason, except for the fact I spent a whole day polishing & shining it.. looked too nice for its own good that day. :nono:

Luckily, they didnt go down to metal and I was able to work some of it out with scratch remover. I need a good detailer to get the rest out though.

CADIMAC52
03-28-07, 10:12 PM
Anyone interesting in a meet in May or June in Paramus? If so, please reply with some feedback as to which date to set for the meet. Good job SupaFly, I wasnt quite sure how to spread the word. Hopefully we'll get some responses:worship:

SupaFly
03-29-07, 10:43 AM
Oh I can just imagine how angry you were. People get jealous that they can't have what you have so they try and ruin it for you. I'd love to smash that person's face in personally.

I don't know how else to promote it, but I really want to get this thing arranged. I've never been to a Cadillac meet, but I always wanted to go to one. I guess, after seeing the condition of the cars on this site, I was always discouraged coming with mine, which is all stock and nothing spectacular compared to the ones here. I guess I'll park somewhere nearby and walk to the meet.

CADIMAC52
03-29-07, 01:02 PM
Oh I can just imagine how angry you were. People get jealous that they can't have what you have so they try and ruin it for you. I'd love to smash that person's face in personally.

I don't know how else to promote it, but I really want to get this thing arranged. I've never been to a Cadillac meet, but I always wanted to go to one. I guess, after seeing the condition of the cars on this site, I was always discouraged coming with mine, which is all stock and nothing spectacular compared to the ones here. I guess I'll park somewhere nearby and walk to the meet. You and your car will be just fine. Everyone has thier agenda and Im always happy :) to see Caddies of all years, styles and conditions. If everybodys car was the same,what would the point be? Youll be fine:thumbsup:

blunted
03-29-07, 01:30 PM

Tell me about it, I was literally sick to my stomach for days.. If you'd like to help, you can be the lookout while I stuff the guy in my trunk.. if I ever find him. :stirpot:

We definetly need to get this meet going, there's quite a few Brooklyn,Queens, Jersey people on this board. I think if you promise to be there, we'll probably get a bigger turn out. LOL :yup:

SupaFly
03-29-07, 03:12 PM
Forget about it, when I see a shopping cart within 10 feet of my car I get nuts, let alone having someone key it.

I will definitely be there, so can we set something up?

CADIMAC52
03-29-07, 10:21 PM
Any saturday or sunday in april or may will work for me, anyone have any preferences:confused:

SupaFly
03-30-07, 09:22 AM
May 6th or 13th? What do you think?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/SupaFly10579/2.jpg

blunted
03-30-07, 11:16 AM
Both days are cool with me but I think we're better off on the 6th because the 13th is Mothers Day and I can see that effecting how many people come thru.

Nice pic.. I really cant imagine you driving a brougham. Its like the time I was on 96 st at 3am and I fly by an Eldorado who ends up racing up to me. Turns out the driver is a really cute girl who asks me if I want to race, she even had exhaust... I was speechless. Girls & Cadillacs are an amazing combination. :cool2:

SupaFly
03-30-07, 12:37 PM
Oh I didn't know it was mother's day...okay, let make it the 20th of May. Anyone? This way I have more time with my car.

A race on 96th Street? No thanks! LOL A cute girl but most likely one that just likes to punch the gas and doesn't know what she's doing otherwise. I stay away from people like that, usually in front of them. LOL

A lot of people can't imagine me in that car, but I don't want to be driving anything else. I love it so much.

CADIMAC52
03-30-07, 12:57 PM
The 20th is fine for me, anybody else?:thumbsup:

blunted
03-30-07, 02:04 PM
I'm down with that.. gives me time to get this grille chromed and car detailed.

SupaFly
03-30-07, 02:54 PM
Yay! It gives me time too...I have a lot of work to do on my car.

CADIMAC52
03-30-07, 09:09 PM
Can we officially declare May 20th as our meet date? About 1 or 2 o'clock?:bouncy:

SupaFly
04-02-07, 03:16 PM
That's fine with me....Now for anyone else who has a pulse...can you give your input?

CADIMAC52
04-03-07, 07:59 PM
That's fine with me....Now for anyone else who has a pulse...can you give your input? Even without a pulse, any input? whera are all the jersey new york people? Im gonna try to post elsewhere:thumbsup:

samoskacts03
04-03-07, 08:23 PM
next year, sorry duty calls for now lol, cant wait to meet other cadillac owners when i get back though, that is if you wanna include me in your new jerset/new york category considering im from CT and all haha

samoskacts03
04-03-07, 08:25 PM
input wise, you might want to be more specific location, time, date, whats gonna go down when people show, partying later on in the night??? place to stay if get to drunk lol specifics will generate more people

the cadillac kid
04-03-07, 08:35 PM
gotta do one in june.. maybe the 23? -- better weather and my finals are over.. WOOoOW!! In june gotta have a meet down the shore though, so much to do down at the jersey shore... beaches clubs everything, u'll see car enthusiasts around their too so itll be fun.

i'll try to make the may one...
never been to one, whats it all about? maybe can get some friends to come depending on what it is exactly.

samoskacts03
04-03-07, 08:58 PM
could be anything you want it to be, could be showing up shaking hands, and showing off the ride and parting ways, could be more along the lines of a get togethor, do all the car stuff then hang out afterwards, a bigger meet like nick has going is really planned out, most of the time its just a meet and great

CADIMAC52
04-03-07, 09:03 PM
input wise, you might want to be more specific location, time, date, whats gonna go down when people show, partying later on in the night??? place to stay if get to drunk lol specifics will generate more people Read page 1 and 2.

CADIMAC52
04-04-07, 08:50 PM
Where are all the tri-state people:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

the cadillac kid
04-04-07, 08:57 PM
getting crunk--its that spring break time of year (mines in 2 weeks... yeaaaaa boyyyyyy)

Loos Cannon
04-05-07, 10:07 AM
I can't really do any meets till this summer...sorry, next year.

99Classillac
04-05-07, 05:27 PM
Well I'm a Army recruiter (boooo..... I know), anyway, I get screwed to workin on Saturdays. I can definetly do a sunday meet. I only get one saturday off a month, usually at the end of an RCM(Recruiting Calendar Month) The RCM's end usually on the 2nd or 3rd monday of each month. Whichever Monday is closer to the 15th. Then that very next weekend I get a Saturday off. Yea I know its sounds retarded. I'd like to go to a meet though. Gotta let me know about a 3 weeks in advance so I can get my pretty lady all shined up though.

Wiseguy2
04-13-07, 01:29 AM
I might be up for it. Well, I'd go but Saturdays are tough... and as long as I am not at a club race or track event, and that's most weekends in the summer for me.. trying to get a BMWCCA Club Race car finished for the summer.

CADIMAC52
04-13-07, 12:56 PM
I might be up for it. Well, I'd go but Saturdays are tough... and as long as I am not at a club race or track event, and that's most weekends in the summer for me.. trying to get a BMWCCA Club Race car finished for the summer. The 20th is on a Sunday:rolleyes:

blunted
04-13-07, 02:16 PM
We gotta make this happen, i know theres a few tri-state guys on the other caddy forum as well..

Edit: Cadimac are those Armano Dunamis on ur cts??

CADIMAC52
04-13-07, 02:38 PM
:thumbsup: I 'll offically say its on for the 20th. Anyone else? And yes they are Armanos

CADIMAC52
04-13-07, 02:59 PM
oh yeah, good eye. the 20th?

codewize
04-13-07, 08:44 PM
June is probably better for me. Paramus is pretty close for me, about 2 hrs so I would probably make it. I just read back, the 20th of when?

Anyone interesting in a meet in May or June in Paramus? If so, please reply with some feedback as to which date to set for the meet.

CADIMAC52
04-13-07, 11:25 PM
We were shooting for May 20th.

codewize
04-14-07, 10:15 AM
Do we have a specific meeting place / address?

CADIMAC52
04-14-07, 10:18 AM
Hooters in Paramus,rte. 17 south, 1:00 or 2:00 P.M.

the cadillac kid
04-14-07, 11:59 AM
na just meet at the mall -- we'll take it from there

the cadillac kid
04-14-07, 12:05 PM
besides, that hooters is next to a range rover and a mercedes dealership--boooo!!!

codewize
04-14-07, 01:38 PM
I may ask for help with directions as we get closer. Getting to Rt 17 is no problem.

DO we have an agenda? Just a meet, lunch, something else?

CADIMAC52
04-14-07, 02:37 PM
na just meet at the mall -- we'll take it from there That could be a little confusing for some,plus Hooters is easy to get to. Screw the dealerships,they will make all our Caddies stand out even more:highfive:

the cadillac kid
04-14-07, 02:46 PM
can hooters accomidate all the cars that will show up + their own customers?

but on the plus side; maybe we can show some potential MB or LR customers why they should switch to caddy. :D
i was in that MB dealership w/ my dad getting my moms car a few months ago -- paul from orange county choppers showed up -- so if a celeb gets a caddy, and appears on MTV CRIBS or something, surely they'll shout out that it was a school of caddy cts-es that intrigued him so much that he had to get one :D

CADIMAC52
04-14-07, 02:53 PM

but on the plus side; maybe we can show some potential MB or LR customers why they should switch to caddy. :D
i was in that MB dealership w/ my dad getting my moms car a few months ago -- paul from orange county choppers showed up -- so if a celeb gets a caddy, and appears on MTV CRIBS or something, surely they'll shout out that it was a school of caddy cts-es that intrigued him so much that he had to get one :D Last year we all parked in the hotel parking lot. I think they are affiliated wiyh hooters

blunted
04-14-07, 05:12 PM
Small world, I got Dunamis on my Eldo.

Wherever this ends up being im down, however I can imagine people getting lost in the mall parking lot. Hooters is good cause we can grab some wings/brew if we want. :thumbsup:

the cadillac kid
04-14-07, 05:43 PM
haha i dont think anyone would miss a school of CTSes!! LOL

CADIMAC52
04-15-07, 06:32 PM
Small world, I got Dunamis on my Eldo.

Wherever this ends up being im down, however I can imagine people getting lost in the mall parking lot. Hooters is good cause we can grab some wings/brew if we want. :thumbsup: Got pics?

danbuc
04-15-07, 07:42 PM
I work in Paramus....and live 10 minutes away. If it's gonna be that close...then I'm game.

danbuc
04-15-07, 07:45 PM

i was in that MB dealership w/ my dad getting my moms car a few months ago -- paul from orange county choppers showed up -- so if a celeb gets a caddy, and appears on MTV CRIBS or something, surely they'll shout out that it was a school of caddy cts-es that intrigued him so much that he had to get one :D

Haha....I work for Prestige MB........god I hate my job. On a side note, I met Paul Sr. once at the Nanuet Car show held in the Nanuet Mall parking lot in NY once....

CADIMAC52
04-15-07, 07:56 PM
Good, I'm going to make it may 20th at 1 or 2 p.m. Spread the word. I met you last year in Paramus.

the cadillac kid
04-15-07, 08:25 PM
haha i dont think anyone would miss a school of CTSes!! LOL

**edit** i meant Caddi's :D ... lol thought i was back in the cts forum ;)

CADIMAC52
04-15-07, 09:26 PM
**edit** i meant Caddi's :D ... lol thought i was back in the cts forum ;) Last year it was all CTS's. I thought it should be open to all Caddy owners and admirers.

codewize
04-15-07, 09:31 PM
Ok That's easy

Hooters, 393 N State Rt 17, Paramus, NJ 07652-2905

99 Miles, 1 hr 45 min

I'm going to try to make this. Sorry no CTS yet.

blunted
04-16-07, 12:25 PM
Got pics?

Here ya go.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/chromecaddy/eldoside.jpg

CADIMAC52
04-16-07, 02:06 PM
Nice Car ! They look great on there! Beautiful Eldo!:thumbsup:

DopeStar 156
04-17-07, 12:44 AM
I'll go....

CADIMAC52
04-17-07, 06:06 AM
I'll go.... Great, nice to hear from you:thumbsup:

codewize
04-17-07, 11:36 AM
A pic of this gathering should be the cover for the 2008 calendar

CADIMAC52
04-17-07, 12:02 PM
I like that idea.Maybe we can enter it when we get back:highfive:

danbuc
04-17-07, 06:43 PM
Haha...if a pic of the cars is going on the calender....you might all want to make sure mine is in the way back then.

the cadillac kid
04-17-07, 07:15 PM
y? post a pic

danbuc
04-17-07, 07:37 PM
A current pic? Of the damage to my r/r quarter panel, plus the clear coat that peeling off my bumbper.....and the scratches in my doors from numerous people opening their doors into me? I'll try to get one tomorrow...

the cadillac kid
04-17-07, 09:01 PM
lol k ... dont care, just want to see it

CADIMAC52
04-17-07, 09:46 PM
All Cadillac owners welcome:thumbsup:

danbuc
04-18-07, 05:49 PM
Alright then...here's three pics....

The first one is just an off angle side view where you can kinda see how bad the rear end is...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/fubar-sideview.jpg

The second pic is a shot of the rear with descriptions of each problem area...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/descriptive-bumbper.jpg

And the third is a shot of a helicopter that flew over my house as I walked outside...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/helicopter.jpg

Enjoy...

CADIMAC52
04-18-07, 06:07 PM
Nice helicopter,j/k, the car looks fine. I seen it before out there on 17.

the cadillac kid
04-18-07, 06:17 PM
... i was in that helicopter lol .... my gf's cousin just dropped me off a fiew minutes ago!!

haha i shoulda waved!!

danbuc
04-18-07, 08:17 PM
Nice helicopter,j/k, the car looks fine. I seen it before out there on 17.

Yeah, it's what I like to refer to as a 10 footer......in that she looks great, from 10 feet away..haha. It's not all that bad per say...just more annoying really. The camera didn't really catch the small specs of red paint on the right quarter panel though from the other car. One of those fine details that you can only fully appreciate in person I guess. Oh..and then there's also the hundreds of small rocks chips on the leading edge of the hood. AS soon as I can afford to just waste $900...the rear end is gonna get fixed up real nice. A family friend own a body shop that I works at for a little while a few years ago. We throw him lots of business, so he said he'd fixed it up like new for a good price. Then I just have to worry about all the other small dings, dents, and scratches...and coolant leak, and bad injectors....ect, ect...so on and so forth. You get the picture...haha.

the cadillac kid
04-18-07, 08:53 PM
we'll inspect the rest in person at a later date :)

ahahnu
04-19-07, 02:58 PM
I anyonewants to d it again later in the summer..... I have to go to ATL for a graduation that weekend. Too bad. I had been seeing/ meeting other V owners and all want to attend a big meet, hopefully we can put one together.

CADIMAC52
04-19-07, 09:39 PM
Dont see why not. Start a new thread and get a date, time, and place agreed upon:thumbsup:

blunted
04-26-07, 01:21 PM
Guys, I just posted the info about the meet at the other caddy board and we got 4 more people coming & counting. I forsee a badass Caddy group picture... calender material perhaps?? :thumbsup:

CADIMAC52
04-26-07, 01:29 PM
Guys, I just posted the info about the meet at the other caddy board and we got 4 more people coming & counting. I forsee a badass Caddy group picture... calender material perhaps?? :thumbsup: Good work, this meet is gonna be great!:highfive:

danbuc
04-29-07, 07:20 PM
Hay....How long is the meet gonna go for? Just curious cause I gotta make it over to the car show in Allendale the same day with my Step-dad's '63 Mercury. That show starts pretty early I think. Worst case scenario....I guess I'll just show up to the meet in the Mercury if I get out too late.

CADIMAC52
04-29-07, 07:28 PM
Hay....How long is the meet gonna go for? Just curious cause I gotta make it over to the car show in Allendale the same day with my Step-dad's '63 Mercury. That show starts pretty early I think. Worst case scenario....I guess I'll just show up to the meet in the Mercury if I get out too late. Mercury? OMG! Just kidding, im guessing it should go on for a few hours. People usually arrive at staggered times. Hope to see you there :thumbsup: Im guessing it should last until 5-6 P.M.

the cadillac kid
04-29-07, 07:59 PM
2 - 6 ... daamn what were u planning on doing for 4 hours lol

CADIMAC52
04-29-07, 08:03 PM
Hey, people come and leave at different times. Just a guess.

danbuc
04-29-07, 08:48 PM
Alright cool...I'll try and swing back to my house and grab the STS if I can. If not...at least I'll get to meet some people. Plus, the Mercury is pretty sweet too.

the cadillac kid
04-29-07, 08:49 PM
bring the merc too :) i'm sure if its car show worthy then every1 would want to get a look at her....
plus, those old school cougars were meaaan

danbuc
04-29-07, 09:20 PM
bring the merc too :) i'm sure if its car show worthy then every1 would want to get a look at her....
plus, those old school cougars were meaaan

Well, here's a pic (next to the triumph)...what do you think?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/TR4-A%20and%20Mercury/DSC01380-2.jpg

1963 Monterey 2 door. Electric Breezeway rear window. 2bbl 390ci engine. Manual 3spd on the column. Built at the old Ford plant that was in Mahwah (where I live) and never left Bergen County. Survivor...unrestored. If you guys wanna see it, I'll be more than happy to bring it down. Just another excuse for me to get to drive it some more, since My step-dad doesn't let me take it out much..haha.

the cadillac kid
04-29-07, 09:25 PM
glad u went with whitewalls! def. looks better as is... nice car, my gpa would go craaazy for that thing -- he loves the old school cars, "i had a boat on wheels and i loved it!" he always says lol

danbuc
04-29-07, 09:27 PM
glad u went with whitewalls! def. looks better as is... nice car, my gpa would go craaazy for that thing -- he loves the old school cars, "i had a boat on wheels and i loved it!" he always says lol

Gotta have those whitewalls.....

Yeah, it's a land yacht. The body roll is just ridiculous...but then it's not build to handle.

CADIMAC52
04-29-07, 09:34 PM
Well, here's a pic (next to the triumph)...what do you think?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/TR4-A%20and%20Mercury/DSC01380-2.jpg

1963 Monterey 2 door. Electric Breezeway rear window. 2bbl 390ci engine. Manual 3spd on the column. Built at the old Ford plant that was in Mahwah (where I live) and never left Bergen County. Survivor...unrestored. If you guys wanna see it, I'll be more than happy to bring it down. Just another excuse for me to get to drive it some more, since My step-dad doesn't let me take it out much..haha. Definitely bring the Merc :thumbsup:

danbuc
04-29-07, 09:38 PM
Definitely bring the Merc :thumbsup:

Alrighty then...it's settled. I'll just go right from the show to the meet. I already asked my step-dad if it was alright in case you guys wanted to see it and he said no problem. I gotta change the oil next week when he gets it out of storage and I'll probably have to fiddle with the carb too.

JimHare
04-30-07, 10:41 PM
I'll go....

Yeah, but you'll show just before everyone's ready to leave...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Poke:

CADIMAC52
05-01-07, 12:05 AM
Yeah, but you'll show just before everyone's ready to leave...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Poke: I remember that from last year.

codewize
05-10-07, 10:36 PM
Food

2 - 6 ... daamn what were u planning on doing for 4 hours lol

danbuc
05-12-07, 04:28 PM
Food

People don't come to Hooters for the food, they come for the atmosphere.....:eyebrow:

the cadillac kid
05-12-07, 05:10 PM
8 days! lol i totally forgot... hopefully i wont 4get 8 days from now :D

CADIMAC52
05-12-07, 10:44 PM
People don't come to Hooters for the food, they come for the atmosphere.....:eyebrow: Girls, chicken wings and Cadillacs Wtf else you want:stirpot:

CADIMAC52
05-12-07, 10:46 PM
8 days! lol i totally forgot... hopefully i wont 4get 8 days from now :D Hey Kid, you are on this forum all the time. I'll remind you :thumbsup:

the cadillac kid
05-13-07, 12:37 AM
good!

codewize
05-13-07, 11:21 AM
Honestly, I don't like Hooters. To noisy for me. The food is great the girls are OK but the sports bar theme just doesn't do it for me.

Now, the Cadillacs? I'll show for them :)

People don't come to Hooters for the food, they come for the atmosphere.....:eyebrow:

blunted
05-14-07, 02:27 PM
Girls, chicken wings and Cadillacs Wtf else you want:stirpot:

Amen! I'll definetly be there. :thumbsup:

codewize
05-16-07, 10:33 PM
Looks like good weather so far :) Partly sunny in the 70's Do we have a potential head count on this?

DopeStar 156
05-17-07, 12:50 AM
I didn't know this thread pertained to this meet. Anyway, I'll go but I'll prolly show up around 3. I don't think Ms. DS will be coming though........

SupaFly
05-17-07, 12:05 PM
I thought it's supposed to rain this weekend. ?

CADIMAC52
05-17-07, 01:20 PM
Maybe Saturday,but sunday supposed to be sunny and pleasant. Around 70. been watching the forecast everyday. Hope to see you there.Looks like we should have a good turnout.:thumbsup:

the cadillac kid
05-17-07, 07:52 PM
heads up anthony, might not be able to make it. long story. :crying2:

codewize
05-17-07, 09:08 PM
Do we have a guestimated head count? 10, 20, 50?

CADIMAC52
05-17-07, 09:10 PM
Damn,that sucks.I was just thinking about PMing to remind you.

CADIMAC52
05-17-07, 09:13 PM
Do we have a guestimated head count? 10, 20, 50? Not sure, but it looks like a lot of people intend on coming. Hope they all show.

codewize
05-18-07, 08:12 PM
Ought oh. Now there saying 69 and rain.

CADIMAC52
05-18-07, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I just heard it supposed to clear up by sunday. If not maybe we can try for next Sunday?

codewize
05-19-07, 08:25 PM
Well according to Accuweather, it's supposed to be mostly clear all morning, rain at noon, then become clear again for the rest of the day. Is there a place we can park inside for an hr LOL.

codewize
05-20-07, 08:17 AM
OK as of this morning Accuweather is saying showers all day. Or at least most of the day. If we do this the cars will definitely be dirty from the drive there.

And the weather.com is saying thunder showers all day. Guys, I hate to say this but I don't think I'm going to come down. I was really looking forward to this but it's going to be a mess.

Do we want to reschedule?

CADIMAC52
05-20-07, 09:02 AM
:highfive: :highfive: Its beautiful out. Its on!

codewize
05-20-07, 09:31 AM
The clouds here just broke too. Maybe I'll spray off the car and head down. I can't promise it's going to be clean when I get there though.

CADIMAC52
05-20-07, 09:36 AM
cool, hope see u there:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blunted
05-20-07, 11:44 AM
Got my car detailed yesterday.. just finished polishing today. See you guys there!!

Marika
05-20-07, 04:41 PM
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/girlperson1/Hooters

Photos taken at the Hooters - Cadillac meet. I had a really good time!!

codewize
05-20-07, 05:20 PM
Wow that was quick with the photos. Thanks so much. I'll look at them in a minute.

It was great to meet all of you. I'm looking forward to doing this again. Ran into some heavy rain on the way back but only for a couple miles, then it cleared right back up.

I had a great time :)

danbuc
05-20-07, 06:12 PM
Yeah, it was cool to finally meet some local forum members and what not. I was afraid the skies were going to open up on me on my way home, but the sun came out and then it was really nice. I guess I just lucked out.

DopeStar 156
05-21-07, 12:53 AM
I showed up around 4 and caught the tail end of it, but it was still cool. Supposedly another one is in the works for June-ish.....

codewize
05-21-07, 07:29 AM
Dope I must have just missed you. I rolled out about 4:30

codewize
05-21-07, 08:10 AM
Hey? Where did my post with the photobucket link go?

DopeStar 156
05-21-07, 12:39 PM
Dope I must have just missed you. I rolled out about 4:30

Probably, I got stuck at work so I was mad late. There was only like 5 people left when I got there......

jstowe
05-22-07, 08:41 PM
Just catching up and saw the pictures. Great job. Looking forward to doing this again. Had a great time. Weather cooperated until 3 minutes before I got home. Then the sky's opened up.

Only disapointment for me was with all the forum members from the tri-state area we'd have more show up.

Shall we try again in the fall??

the cadillac kid
05-22-07, 08:45 PM
we shall try again for the summer!!!!

Marika
05-22-07, 08:48 PM
Can everyone do me a big favor?

I'm embarrassed to admit this but I forget the names that belong to the faces and I want to update the photobucket album with all the names. If you look at the images and see yourself in them, please email me at girlperson1@gmail.com and let me know the image file name and then your name. If there are more than one person in the image, let me know where you stand from the left of the image, such as 2nd person from the left etc.

Thanks!!

XXX!!
Marika

CADIMAC52
05-22-07, 08:53 PM
:yeah: Set it up Kid, I'll help:highfive:

the cadillac kid
05-22-07, 08:57 PM
ya def.! i missed out on this one, i'm not gonna miss the next one!!!!

i just dont know what type of crowd i'm dealing with.
i'd want to do something down the shore. Night life down the shore is great, daytime=beautiful pics, crazy girls, hotels, beaches, clubs, great food, anything u could want.

would that be something everyone would be interested in tho... :hmm:

CADIMAC52
05-22-07, 09:08 PM
Cant speak for everyone,but I'm in.

codewize
05-23-07, 06:54 PM
Am I good here. We discussed this right?

My car is all the way to the right in photo 20 AND to the left in photo 18

danbuc
05-24-07, 03:26 PM
The shore would be nice. As long as I'm free...I'd go.

Wiseguy2
06-11-07, 03:49 AM
Missed this one.. got stuck dealing with nonsense. When's the next one?

CADIMAC52
06-11-07, 07:32 PM
Missed this one.. got stuck dealing with nonsense. When's the next one? Suggestions anyone?

Ski4Prez
06-11-07, 10:18 PM
Suggestions anyone?

The sooner the better!!! :bouncy:

CADIMAC52
06-22-07, 07:57 AM
The sooner the better!!! :bouncy:Anyone want to start this off?:confused:

codewize
06-23-07, 10:52 PM
Let's start by asking, is the same place good with everyone. I'm traveling a ways so it's good with me because I've been there and I know my way.

How about everyone else?

Then I'll ask to vote.
July 14th, 21st, or 28th They're all Saturdays. If that's bad we can shoot for the Sundays of the same weekends.

danbuc
06-24-07, 04:48 PM
I work Saturday's till 4:00. The trade off for this, is that I have Monday's off. Now having said that, Saturday's are a bust for me, unless it's something later on like dinner or what not. Seeing as how it's still light out (sorta) till 9:00, Saturday would work then. If it's the same place, I'm still in....seeing as how I still only live about 10 minutes from there. Personally, if there's enough people ACTUALLY going, I would mind driving down to the shore (or equal distance) if it was worth it. If the amount of people who showed up last time (not saying it was a decent group) showed up to this one, I'd be kinda disappointed driving really far, as I'm sure some of you who did make a long journey probably were...at least a little I'm sure. We need to make sure everyone who says they're gonna go.....goes. It's be nice to have a lot more people next time.

Just throwin that out there as some "food for thought" so to speak....

codewize
06-24-07, 07:22 PM
Like I said. Those Sundays are good too.

jstowe
06-24-07, 09:58 PM
Sundays are best. WE of July 14-15th are NG. I'll be in Michigan. After that will be OK. Pick a spot as I'm central to the north or the shore. Either way I'm < 1 hr.

codewize
06-24-07, 10:53 PM
So as of now we're working on the 22nd or the 29th.

IceDigger
06-26-07, 08:54 PM
Sounds like fun. I might join you guys if your hanging out close to philly.

I belong to the corvette club of deleware valley and those gatherings are fun too.

:thumbsup:

jstowe
06-27-07, 05:36 AM
So as of now we're working on the 22nd or the 29th.

Just a suggestion. Might want to start a new thread once the date/location is set since this one started with the last meet @ Hooters. People might miss it.

Marika
07-01-07, 10:46 AM
I'm good for any weekend in July. Hooters was great, hope we can do it there again!