: Corsa Exhaust for STS-V

txcadvette
03-27-07, 01:04 PM
I am new to the STS-V, but have used Corsa exhaust on my '01 TA, '04 GTO and '05 CTS-V. While looking around for STS-V mods, I found a Corsa kit for the STS but it was the wrong one - the kit (#14157) for the STS V8 (Northstar) is NOT for the STS-V. After contacting Corsa I confirmed this and was told " Our 14157 system for the V-8 STS does NOT fit the STS V. We will access to a car in the coming week or two and hope to be able to develop a system for this car."

I'll update this post when I hear more. I just thought ya'll would like to know!

Kadonny
03-27-07, 02:53 PM
Should of asked us first ;)

We know the regular STS V8 Corsa system won't fit the STS-V. The only exhausts for our car that are known are the Borla and a some other brand I never heard of (can't remember the name).

Anyway, I loved the Corsa on my CTS-V, if they made one for the STS-V I would seriously consider it.

Keep bugging Corsa to make it!

txcadvette
03-27-07, 09:23 PM
I've known those guys at Corsa for a long time and yes, my intention is to bug them until we have one!

caddiyesso, I can't PM a reply to you because I don't have enough posts yet. You can send email to me though at rladow@austin.rr.com as I am interested in learning more.

caddyv8v
03-27-07, 10:14 PM
i noticed gibson has a couple of systems for the v. can not comment one way or the other regarding quality.