: Baer Brakes for 07' ext?

nofinga911
03-27-07, 11:55 AM
Anyone know which application of baer brakes is made for the 07' ext...i dont see it on their application list....and do you know about how much it would cost for front and rears with rotors?

hcvone
03-27-07, 12:12 PM
They make a +1 size which is larger rotors for front and rear, should cost around 1200, not sure about other kits yet

Phoenix, Arizona (March 31, 2006)—Wheel-and-tire upgrades are a hot ticket item for many truck and SUV owners who want to customize their ride and add curb appeal. But what they often don’t realize until they’ve driven out of the shop is that using larger wheels can lead to drastic reductions in braking power due to the additional weight of the wheel-and-tire package—it often adds over 30 pounds per corner. In a situation where a quick stop is needed, stock brakes may no longer stop in time!

Baer Brake Systems has the solution! Baer EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE™ performance rotor upgrades for the all new 2007 Tahoe, Escalade, Denali and Yukon are now available.

FRONT REAR

Employing impressive, plus-sized, durability-backed performance rotors, leverage and braking power are boosted much the way utilizing a fulcrum and longer lever reduces the effort of lifting a heavy object. The larger-than-stock rotors (15" on the front, part #2301049*; 14" on the rear, part #2302023) restore lost performance and even improve it beyond original specs. In fact, EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE upgrades effectively generate brake torque of well over 850 ft.-lbs. at all four corners, far beyond that of the standard brakes. All this with no alteration of the factory ABS or change in brake pads; and because only the rotors and caliper brackets are changed, it is not even necessary to bleed the brakes!

Combine this major performance enhancement with cross-drilled, slotted and zinc-washed surfaces that fill modern open-spoke wheels, plus the industry’s only limited lifetime warranty against warpage at a suggested retail of under $1,335 (front and rear), and the choice is a no-brainer. For a major boost in both brake torque and brilliant visual impact, Baer’s EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE rotors are the way to go!

For even more dramatic brake performance improvements to the new GMT900 chassis SUVs, Baer offers AlumaSport™ and Baer Claw® EXTREME-PLUS brake systems, featuring 2-piston and 6-piston MonoBlock calipers, respectively. Both also employ plus-sized rotors. At Baer, as racers and enthusiasts, they know: horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

For more information on Baer® EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE performance rotors for the 2007 Tahoe, Escalade, Denali and Yukon, contact the Baer Performance Team at (602) 233-1411.

nofinga911
03-27-07, 01:22 PM
They make a +1 size which is larger rotors for front and rear, should cost around 1200, not sure about other kits yet

Phoenix, Arizona (March 31, 2006)—Wheel-and-tire upgrades are a hot ticket item for many truck and SUV owners who want to customize their ride and add curb appeal. But what they often don’t realize until they’ve driven out of the shop is that using larger wheels can lead to drastic reductions in braking power due to the additional weight of the wheel-and-tire package—it often adds over 30 pounds per corner. In a situation where a quick stop is needed, stock brakes may no longer stop in time!

Baer Brake Systems has the solution! Baer EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE™ performance rotor upgrades for the all new 2007 Tahoe, Escalade, Denali and Yukon are now available.

FRONT REAR

Employing impressive, plus-sized, durability-backed performance rotors, leverage and braking power are boosted much the way utilizing a fulcrum and longer lever reduces the effort of lifting a heavy object. The larger-than-stock rotors (15" on the front, part #2301049*; 14" on the rear, part #2302023) restore lost performance and even improve it beyond original specs. In fact, EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE upgrades effectively generate brake torque of well over 850 ft.-lbs. at all four corners, far beyond that of the standard brakes. All this with no alteration of the factory ABS or change in brake pads; and because only the rotors and caliper brackets are changed, it is not even necessary to bleed the brakes!

Combine this major performance enhancement with cross-drilled, slotted and zinc-washed surfaces that fill modern open-spoke wheels, plus the industry’s only limited lifetime warranty against warpage at a suggested retail of under $1,335 (front and rear), and the choice is a no-brainer. For a major boost in both brake torque and brilliant visual impact, Baer’s EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE rotors are the way to go!

For even more dramatic brake performance improvements to the new GMT900 chassis SUVs, Baer offers AlumaSport™ and Baer Claw® EXTREME-PLUS brake systems, featuring 2-piston and 6-piston MonoBlock calipers, respectively. Both also employ plus-sized rotors. At Baer, as racers and enthusiasts, they know: horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

For more information on Baer® EradiSpeed-PLUS-ONE performance rotors for the 2007 Tahoe, Escalade, Denali and Yukon, contact the Baer Performance Team at (602) 233-1411.

Thank You

nofinga911
04-03-07, 06:43 PM
i got in touch with baer and theirs only 1 option for the rear kit...but the front has 2 ...one cost $1296 and the other cost around $3000 just for the fronts...i forgot what added performance the more expensive ones had besides larger rotors but do you guys think its worth getting the more expensive one or will i be good with the basic...figure im getting either 24's or 26's

medlines
04-03-07, 07:09 PM
Hcvone, since you have a lot of experience with this, do you know if I install the Baer larger rotors, will I be able during the winter time to put back my stock 18" wheels. Now I run 24s.
thanks

nofinga911
04-03-07, 07:43 PM
Hcvone, since you have a lot of experience with this, do you know if I install the Baer larger rotors, will I be able during the winter time to put back my stock 18" wheels. Now I run 24s.
thanks

theif! :hijacked: j/k

medlines
04-03-07, 07:50 PM
you should change your name to " CRYBABY", you always complain that somebody jacked your thread.
it is not your thread, it is useful information to everybody , so stop crying and be useful.
you are not sharing info, I asked you for the type of bulbs you used on your truck and especially for the DRL one , you didn't want to say.
there is a special thread just for this bulb, if you hadn't heard of,actually you started it, you want info but you don't give any. You are not a team player .
You just complain all the time " somebody took my ice cream :crybaby:

zx6racer
04-03-07, 08:29 PM
:rant2: :tisk: :thumbsup:

nofinga911
04-04-07, 02:44 AM

nofinga911
04-04-07, 02:45 AM
you should change your name to " CRYBABY", you always complain that somebody jacked your thread.
it is not your thread, it is useful information to everybody , so stop crying and be useful.
you are not sharing info, I asked you for the type of bulbs you used on your truck and especially for the DRL one , you didn't want to say.
there is a special thread just for this bulb, if you hadn't heard of,actually you started it, you want info but you don't give any. You are not a team player .
You just complain all the time " somebody took my ice cream :crybaby:

hey mr. 40 year old...maybe you should get a pair of bifocals...I wrote j/k ....i dont give any information? check my posts! im not a team player? check my posts again...with the bifocals...and i pm'ed everyone who actually put any effort into helping me find out the type of bulbs instead of those like you who just sat there and waited for a solution without contributing any help at all...and this is a thread for info about wheels...and im sure no one wants to read about us arguing so you should take your troublemaking somewhere else and learn how to handle a joke...thanks

nofinga911
04-04-07, 02:45 AM

medlines
04-04-07, 05:30 AM
Sorry nofinga911, didn't see the joke, but didn't like the word thief.
but I still need the type of the dtrl bulb you used.

hcvone
04-04-07, 07:45 AM
Ok, group hug time. :) Lets be nice.

hcvone
04-04-07, 07:46 AM
thanks

Stock 18's should fit without issue.

medlines
04-04-07, 10:44 AM
Thanks a lot hcvone.

nofinga911
04-04-07, 12:13 PM
Sorry nofinga911, didn't see the joke, but didn't like the word thief.
but I still need the type of the dtrl bulb you used.

apology accepted...lets just forget about it....and as for the drl bulb...i did not change the bulb i disabled it..or more simply put i popped the bulbs...lol

tbyrne
04-04-07, 01:11 PM
Yes, 18" is the minimum wheel size required for most of Baer's truck/SUV packages. Their site lists 20" but 18" is usually good. Fitment is fine for 2007.

We have very competitive prices available for the Baer brake products. Just give us a call or e-mail holly@tbyrnemotorsports.com for a quote.

Thanks!

medlines
04-04-07, 03:35 PM
thanks a lot guys , and I will send you an Email today holly.