: 07 ESV. Is your console between front seats woobly?

bartturner
03-27-07, 12:10 AM
The console between the front seats on my 07 ESV has a lot of flex in it. This is the big box with the the two level of doors that open on it. My kids on occasion use it to move from the passenger seat to the middle row. I have tried to stop them from doing this without sucess.

I am curious if others have noticed a lot of flex?

wookerNokturnal
03-27-07, 12:21 AM
OOOOHHH IC but i never notice it at all but the a couple screws that u can tight up a little or add lock thread!!!!!

i added a custom center rear console to mine and its molded on to the front if fiberglass........

hcvone
03-27-07, 08:03 AM
Beat the kids like we used to get beat on road trips....... are we there yet. ;) s said there is not much holding it in place, it's a console not a seat or a step. ;)

surburban99
03-27-07, 03:54 PM
I test drove a new 07 ESV today. Noticed that the center console was rocking when my arm and the salesman arm was on it.

Playdrv4me
03-27-07, 08:43 PM
Most domestic cars are like that, its just the side effect of having such a massive console attached to an ovoid center hump with people resting their limbs on it constantly working it loose. Most euro and japanese cars are tighter, but also lack any USABLE center space, or dont have a center console almost at all.

My Jeeps were all the same way. The one in the 03 Esco im driving is pretty steady.