: The Next Big Tampa Meet

cooncat
03-26-07, 07:57 PM
Hi everybody,

After having so much fun at the last meet, I would like everyone to start thinking about meeting again. Perhaps we will have better luck with the weather. I am thinking terms of having one in June, again on a Saturday evening to celebrate the beginning of summer. I would like to make this one even bigger.

Do you have any ideas as to what date you would like have it and what kind of an affair it would be? Would you like meet in another restaurant or have a bar-be-que somewhere.

Let me know.

I guess I am chairing this meet.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all again and hopefully meeting many more of you.

Robert "Stealth Blue" Berlin

ejguillot
03-27-07, 04:10 PM
I would say a Sunday afternoon would be a good time. We would be able to see the cars in daylight, and some of the members who can't make it out on a Saturday would be able to join us.

I would say that June would be a good month, or perhaps late May (not quite so warm out)?

Location? Someplace near the last meet would be fine with me.

Lord Cadillac
03-31-07, 12:16 AM
I don't know how we got discoordinated but we now have two separate Tampa meet discussions. The other one is here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/local-cadillac-clubs-meets/103126-florida-beach-meet-my-last-chance.html

Do you want to consolidate these two meets into one or would you like to keep this one separate? Either way is fine with me.. Danielle and I will likely be at both if you decide to go with two...