03-26-07, 06:47 PM
Nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZR1JwjmJ1M

jrs05caddyext
03-26-07, 06:58 PM
Thats Sick. Love the look with the 26s and bags. Thanks for the vid

Synergetic
03-26-07, 08:11 PM
I agree with Jr. It looks good with the 26s tuckin.

nhernandez1616
03-27-07, 10:02 PM
Gotta love bags. No matter what car they are on they are sexy. They suck in the north east though. I have a Q45 bagged in Beantown and the salt a cold weather kill them, gotta store it for the winter. But damn to they draw attention driving down the road going front-back-side-to-side

vietfob714
03-28-07, 12:02 PM
wow I'm so gonna get that when I get a new lade. Anybody have any clue how much it is?

nofinga911
03-28-07, 12:47 PM
I had my old trucked bagged and it was sick....but it fukedd up the ride...and a lot of other shit...neverrrr will i do it again....yea its sik...but also makes a nice hole in your pocket and gives you a lot of BIG headaches

nhernandez1616
03-28-07, 02:41 PM
nofinga - I will agree with you 1000%. Probably one of the coolest toys when it works but it never works 100% with nothing to worry about. I will also never do it again. Wont even think about it.

PS. There are air ride suspensions that are meant for nice rides mot people put them on classics but mine and I'm assuming nofinga's is setup for fun.

cadymon
03-28-07, 02:48 PM
I had my old trucked bagged and it was sick....but it fukedd up the ride...and a lot of other shit...neverrrr will i do it again....yea its sik...but also makes a nice hole in your pocket and gives you a lot of BIG headaches

yeap if you want a really loose car that feels like junk do air ride or hydro.

Synergetic
03-28-07, 03:33 PM
yeap if you want a really loose car that feels like junk do air ride or hydro.

Nah bro. My 02 has custom upper and lower control arms and kept the AWD, bagged from front to rear on 24s and it rides great at driveable level. If I allow more air in the bags, I can get it sit about 4" inches from wheel well to tires in the front and 7-8" in the rear, then it rides like the truck is stock. It evens tows good with with it sitting about an inch from tire to well. I had the first bagged Escalade on the streets and only a few of them out there have gone as far as mine. Its a garage queen now.

Even some lowering kits will give you a poor ride like you mentioned. It just depends on the kit. With air ride, a lot of it matters on who the fabricator is. Most of the Escalades I have driven with lowering kits didn't feel better than mine... they feel super stiff. Point being, if its done right, then you can get a smooth ride from it.

I like this 07 Escalade in the video.

DLE
05-08-07, 02:01 PM
accidently hit reply on this thread. my bad. how can i delete?

cadnathan
05-08-07, 02:42 PM
Nah bro. My 02 has custom upper and lower control arms and kept the AWD, bagged from front to rear on 24s and it rides great at driveable level. If I allow more air in the bags, I can get it sit about 4" inches from wheel well to tires in the front and 7-8" in the rear, then it rides like the truck is stock. It evens tows good with with it sitting about an inch from tire to well. I had the first bagged Escalade on the streets and only a few of them out there have gone as far as mine. Its a garage queen now.

Even some lowering kits will give you a poor ride like you mentioned. It just depends on the kit. With air ride, a lot of it matters on who the fabricator is. Most of the Escalades I have driven with lowering kits didn't feel better than mine... they feel super stiff. Point being, if its done right, then you can get a smooth ride from it.

I like this 07 Escalade in the video.

how much do you think you have into your suspension in total $$??

srt
05-08-07, 05:10 PM
Well not only the type of kit but what actually changes the lowering. My Denali was dumped and it rode like a stock Cadi!!!! It all depends on the set up.
I'd like to get baggs but I think it'll be a waste of money. Anyhow my 64' Impala is lifted so I'm happy.

Talented Square
02-17-08, 11:26 PM
i wanna know what air bag company you went with

hcvone
02-18-08, 07:53 AM
accidently hit reply on this thread. my bad. how can i delete?

Hit Edit and then the delete button. :)