: 2007 ESV White Diamond, which color interior did you choose and why?

surburban99
03-25-07, 03:28 PM
Hello, I am considering trading in my white diamond 2005 ESV with Cashmere interior. I have decided on the color, again a white diamond, but cannot decide on what color interior to chose. I love the look of the cashmere, but I would think that the ebony would show less dirt and age cracks in the leather. I have noticed I have to clean the cashmere regularly, and it is showing wear lines.

I would like your feedback as to which color interior you chose and why.

Thanks for the input!!!!

zx6racer
03-25-07, 04:01 PM
I have a black on black ESV. I like the white with the black inside.I just dont like the white on the ESV. It looks like a school bus.

jtn999
03-25-07, 04:40 PM
I have the ebony interior and my only mild complaint is I think it shows the dust more than the cashmere interior. I have an aviator with the light interior and it really shows the dirt on the floor mats. I prefer the darker interior.

Playdrv4me
03-25-07, 04:56 PM
The original Escalades for some oddball reason never had any interior darker than grey and I always wished they had. I think black would definitely be the way to go now that its available.

MRANT212
03-25-07, 07:49 PM
Mine has the Ebony. Looks great with the white diamond. My reason for ebony.......3 kids under age 10!

caddycruiser
03-25-07, 10:23 PM
As much as I like the dark and ultimately more substantial aura to the dark Ebony, I have to vote Cashmere. It's lighter, brighter, and is more interesting visually, doesn't absorb as much heat, and doesn't show anywhere near the normal dust and fingerprints the ebony would and does. Of course, the Ebony doesn't show staining and things as much, but it's really a toss up--everyday dust, hair, etc. or greater visible long term/wear dirt.

Best test would be just to sit and play in one, then get in the other, and see which "strikes" you the most. In a vehicle like an Escalade, that's usually a best bet, along with considering the practical aspects afterwards.

hcvone
03-26-07, 07:07 AM
My last several Suburban's and my 03' Escalade were white with tan interior, my two 07's are d. white with ebony (black) interior, I love the dark interior with the white, easier to keep clean, much easier, while the black shows dust it just looks better to me after so many light interior cars I have owned.

sj1400
03-26-07, 07:24 AM
I have the cashmere interior - I keep carpet cleaner and leather cleaner in the vehicle. The biggest enemy for the drivers seat is jeans. The rear carpet section btw the 2nd & 3rd row seats gets dirty easily from people walking. If someone is in the back before I put the vehicle up I use my carpet cleaner and brush - takes 1 minute to clean up any spots. 3rd row rarely gets used.