: Britain should be bombing the hell out of Iran right now

Sinister Angel
03-23-07, 11:26 AM

Clearly an act of war. Gentlemen, it's fckin game on!

03-23-07, 11:33 AM
Gonna hafta follow this one.

Bombs away!

03-23-07, 11:47 AM
Hopefully the US stays out of it.

Sinister Angel
03-23-07, 11:48 AM
Hey, everyone is crying for the middle east to be a multi-national thing, so that's what we should give them.

03-23-07, 11:59 AM
F-in A, Bombs Away!

03-23-07, 12:29 PM
Remember the Falklands? The limeys are pretty direct when they get tweaked by the wogs.

03-23-07, 12:50 PM
If the S ever HTF on a global level Rolex and his crew are headin' for the hills. :getaway: :peeking:

ETA: I'm not sure if the US would have the resources necessary to engage another country in a full on war. During the Vietnam era people joined the reserves as a way not to be called into active duty. Nowdays if you're in the reserves you're almost certain to be involved in some phase of active duty (been, going, or coming). I'm not sure we'd have the man power or resources....I'm just sayin'

Also please keep this thread civil. Thanks. :D

03-23-07, 01:09 PM
Think Iran is trying to provoke Bush with this? Can he let his biggest ally down if they ask for any support against Iran?

03-23-07, 01:20 PM
Rolex you have a valid point....but political threads are never civil, and are absolutely not allowed in the Lounge. The OP should have known better.

Best Car Insurance (http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net) | Auto Protection Today (autoprotection.wearecares.net) | FREE Trade-In Quote (trade-in.wearecares.net)