: GB R1concepts Premium Brake Rotors for your Fleetwood, Brouham

r1concepts
03-21-07, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys, R1Concepts is offering a Group buy for Premium Front Rotors. I am offering 15% off our regular pricing. If you are interested, post a thread that you are and i will add you. Also add the exact year, make, model, and design. Please pm or email any questions you have for me.

Designs: CrossDrilled+Slotted / Slotted Only / Drill only / Dimple Drill

Here is the description of the rotor:
Picture/Description (http://www.r1concepts.com/Items/bo%20front%20premium%20028?sck=752623)

Phone Orders by credit card: 714-777-2323 ext 7007
Paypal address: forums@r1concepts.com

This GB is only for the first 5 buyers. When there is 5 buyers, i will close this thread, process payment and start on the order. This pricing does not include shipping. Please use the link below to calculate shipping.

Shipping Calculator (http://merchant.channeladvisor.com/checkout/1252/ShippingRate.asp?lang=en&p=12001096&i=4142797&LCID=1033&amself=12001096)

I also have Posi Quiets front Brake pad for: $40

Front Rotors
1990-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood, Brouham RWD
Orig: 209.99 GB: 174.99
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

r1concepts
04-02-07, 09:13 PM
bump for the great cause.

N0DIH
04-03-07, 11:49 AM
Not too keen on the $43 shipping. It only cost me $24 to ship 2 rear axles for my Cadillac to my door. That is 2x the weight and half the cost.

What sort of issues with cracking with the holes?

caddycruiser
04-03-07, 12:58 PM

That was what I was about to ask. There's no denying the obvious quality, but I've just been told SO many times to avoid drilled and/or slotted rotors because of cracking and pad wear issues. Not that these would have those troubles, but interested to know more information nonetheless.

r1concepts
04-09-07, 10:14 PM
That was what I was about to ask. There's no denying the obvious quality, but I've just been told SO many times to avoid drilled and/or slotted rotors because of cracking and pad wear issues. Not that these would have those troubles, but interested to know more information nonetheless.

If you search about Drilled and Slot, you will find many advantage and disadvantages about them. Thats why we offer:
Designs: CrossDrilled+Slotted / Slotted Only / Drill only / Dimple Drill

r1concepts
04-09-07, 10:17 PM
Not too keen on the $43 shipping. It only cost me $24 to ship 2 rear axles for my Cadillac to my door. That is 2x the weight and half the cost.

Sorry for the confusion. The price you see from the calculater is the price of what Ups charges us. Your looking at a 70lb box shipped from Anaheim, CA.

N0DIH
04-09-07, 10:47 PM
And people wonder why I use FedEx, cheaper most of the time.... Ok, thanks!

What is the real advantage with drilled vs non with modern brake pads? I am told outgassing isn't an issue anymore with these modern compounds.

Is the OEM doing any drilling?