: Radio setting Question

yaron2
03-19-07, 08:25 PM
I just got my 2007 SRX last wee kand am absolutely LOVING this car!! I have all of my radio presets done and that works well. However, my bass, midline, and treble settings seem to comtinuously revert back to center each time I get into the car. For example, I like to set the bass up two or three notches and the treble all the way up. When I return back to the car the settings are all once again in the middle. I even pressed my memory reset button after changing the settings and still no go. Anyone have any ideas?!?!?!?

yaron2
03-19-07, 09:06 PM
Just scoured the forums and found my answer ....... thanks!

donjumpsuit
03-20-07, 11:03 AM
is this a jeopardy question?

A: What is: I have to save bass/treble settings for each individual preset station (by holding that preset for 3 seconds), before I press the memory save button?

Gunners
03-20-07, 12:01 PM
is this a jeopardy question?

A: What is: I have to save bass/treble settings for each individual preset station (by holding that preset for 3 seconds), before I press the memory save button?

If that's true, what a pita.

Can you link me the thread you found that answered this question for you, thanks.

Btw, my wife picked up her '07 SRX last week and we too are loving the car (although she's pretty stingy about letting me drive it!).:thumbsup:

King3244
03-21-07, 03:41 PM
Do you have your personal preference turned on? It should keep what ever you set when you select your seat position.