: New Addition to My Family!

Frost
03-17-07, 07:08 PM
Just cam to live with us a month ago - replaced a dog we had for 19 good and long years.

caddycruiser
03-17-07, 08:06 PM
Haha, great pic! What breed is it, and a puppy or older?

We just got a 3rd dog, a random addition of sorts, to add to the existing lovebirds we had. All shelties, so lots of barking and nervousness, but I saw an ad locally for a lady who had a 7 year old one she really didn't have the space or time for and after telling my mother, she just couldn't stay away. Hence, sheltie #3 appeared last week...Taz.

Frost
03-17-07, 09:54 PM
Hey, Caddy cruiser, she's a 4 year old pekingnese. the breeder didn't want her anymore after she'd had 3 litters - all of them champions.

So we "adopted" the pooch. She's all personality, that one is!

CadillacGurl
03-17-07, 11:02 PM
She's so cute congrats Frost!

Patrick7997
03-18-07, 08:53 AM
Hey, congrats, man...

What a cute doggie.... a little champ!

Frost
03-19-07, 12:43 PM
With that mop of hair, she is probably the as-yet-to-be-deceased-reincarnated-soul of Tina Turner! Can't you just hear the refrain from "Tiny Dancer"?

caddycruiser
03-20-07, 11:29 AM
Haha, very cute, and I agree on the Tina Turner thing.

Dogs are probably a family wide favorite thing for all of us, and it's good to hear that she'll get a good home from you--especially after people getting tired of her:bigroll: 2 of our 3 shelties were adopted at age, one from a rescue at 3-4 years old and the last one at 7 years old from a general person who just realized she just didn't have the time or space he really needed. The other one we got as a puppy, and from the pure behavior aspect, the rescues are terrific in comparison.

Best of luck with her! By the way, does she have a name?

RightTurn
03-20-07, 12:11 PM
Hey, Caddy cruiser, she's a 4 year old pekingnese. the breeder didn't want her anymore after she'd had 3 litters - all of them champions.

So we "adopted" the pooch. She's all personality, that one is!

Beautiful little one!! Congrats, Frost.

Frost
03-21-07, 04:37 AM
Caddycruiser: Her registered name is over a mile long - but the name she comes running for is "Molly".