: Got rid of my 06 SRX AWD

wilmac49
03-17-07, 05:23 PM
I got rid of my 06 SRX and got a 07 GMC Acadia. I have a few parts I would like to get rid of: 2 Ac PF 2129 oil filters, 1 25759094 rear wiper, 2 25728874 air cleaner filters, and 1 125740404 cabin air filter. All are AC Delco and new. I will take fifty bucks prepaid shipped to you in lower 48 states. If interested please reply here or wdmajr@hughes.net It has been fun. Wilson

caddycruiser
03-17-07, 07:50 PM
Well, congrats on the swap, even if it's no longer a Caddy--the Acadia, as all the GM Lambdas, are astounding vehicles:thumbsup:

Krug Ford
03-17-07, 08:23 PM
If you need a GMC I sell those too.

What model Acadia did you get?

wilmac49
03-18-07, 09:22 AM
I go an SLT 2 with AWD fully loaded. I have an old injury in my right hip and the arcadia seats were more comfortable than the srx. I had no issues with the srx; it has been a very reliable and fun vehicle.

robhersch
03-19-07, 03:01 AM
Sounds like your SRX was a "6" RWD or AWD; keep us posted on the Acadia FWD or AWD. The filters are different??? Also appreciate your observations on SRX vs GMC: 1) performance since the engines should be very similar but the GMC is ~ 1000# heavier; 2) general handling characteristics; 3) mileage - city & hiway.
Good luck.

nstar
03-20-07, 07:19 AM
I got rid of my 06 SRX and got a 07 GMC Acadia. I have a few parts I would like to get rid of: 2 Ac PF 2129 oil filters, 1 25759094 rear wiper, 2 25728874 air cleaner filters, and 1 125740404 cabin air filter. All are AC Delco and new. I will take fifty bucks prepaid shipped to you in lower 48 states. If interested please reply here or wdmajr@hughes.net It has been fun. Wilson

If you haven't sold everything yet would you consider 2 air cleaner and 1 cabin filter? Thanks

wilmac49
03-20-07, 11:42 AM
No I have not and yes I will sell you those 3 items. Make me an offer and where are you located? Thanks Wilson

Smokin' SRX
03-21-07, 08:47 AM
I go an SLT 2 with AWD fully loaded. I have an old injury in my right hip and the arcadia seats were more comfortable than the srx. I had no issues with the srx; it has been a very reliable and fun vehicle.

Yeah, I tested the Acadia! Loved it! Seats definitely softer than SRX (original gripe of mine!) and the Acadia flys! Was told "no movable pedals" for my short wife (what's up w/that??) but love the POWER Folding mirror option!! (Caddy dropped ball on SRX, here)
At about 5 inches wider than SRX, (and 6 inches longer!) not sure if my garage will take the width? But it's on my "short" list this summer, as an SRX replacement!! Hope it offers a back-up camera and self-adjusting rear shocks (like SRX) especially w/ that nice big 3rd row!!

Best wishes and thanks for buying American!! I need the work!

caddycruiser
03-21-07, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I tested the Acadia! Loved it! Seats definitely softer than SRX (original gripe of mine!) and the Acadia flys! Was told "no movable pedals" for my short wife (what's up w/that??) but love the POWER Folding mirror option!! (Caddy dropped ball on SRX, here)
At about 5 inches wider than SRX, (and 6 inches longer!) not sure if my garage will take the width? But it's on my "short" list this summer, as an SRX replacement!! Hope it offers a back-up camera and self-adjusting rear shocks (like SRX) especially w/ that nice big 3rd row!!

Best wishes and thanks for buying American!! I need the work!

Lots of them have power pedals, it's an option or standard feature depending on model just like any new GM, and it's almost certain that a back-up camera will be one of the small 2008 model updates.

danncas
04-01-07, 04:24 PM
I sold my 04 SRX and bought my 2nd Saab 06 combi Aero
I have a SRX CHROME LICENSE PLATE SURROUNDING TRIM 2004-2006
I dont have the chrome licence plate Bezel or plate frame, but their not hard to get. The trim though must be bought in complete kit. $$$.
Anyone intrested contact make me a offer I can send you pic's
danncas@yahoo.com

urbanski
04-01-07, 04:28 PM
ok gang
FS items belong in classifieds
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/