: Free land in Alaska!!!

fpmesiIII
03-17-07, 03:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/16/alaska.land.ap/index.html

i think stoney was stationed there for awhile.

caddydaddy
03-17-07, 05:50 PM
Hmmm...I don't think my Cadillacs would like it there!

fpmesiIII
03-17-07, 06:44 PM
haha yeah not for me either. I guess if someone likes that type of wilderness it would be good. I heard they pay teachers well up there :P

dkozloski
03-17-07, 07:42 PM
Anderson is out in the middle of nowhere. I owned some land there and dumped it as quickly as I could. The nearest town is Nenana and it's a mostly native villiage on the verge of extinction. It's 70 miles to shopping. They seriously need to consider paying people to move there. The only source of income is an Air Force BMEWS site where they detect and monitor ballistic missiles and space craft. It doesn't matter what they pay teachers because there is no school in Anderson. That being said, if you want to live a life of outdoor adventure in the far north, this is your best chance.

Night Wolf
03-19-07, 04:06 PM
Airplanes fly there..... airplanes need to be fixed..... that means I can work :)

I don't think Aimee would like it there too much, tho she does like the outdoors.... think I'll hang low in Georgia for a bit..... tho that is pretty neat.

90Brougham350
03-20-07, 09:39 AM
Holy shit! Anderson eh? My mom's brother and his family lived in Anderson for 30 years, they just moved back to Idaho a few months ago. That's crazy!

dkozloski
03-20-07, 12:00 PM
People camped outdoors in -25F weather to keep their places in line just like getting world series tickets. All the plots were given out on Monday.

TagApl4
03-20-07, 04:04 PM
Holy shit! Anderson eh? My mom's brother and his family lived in Anderson for 30 years, they just moved back to Idaho a few months ago. That's crazy!

She prob got a crazy offer for the property, and thought to herself she wont get an offer like that again so said F! it and picked up and moved.