: No credit? No job? No problem! Wait, what?

Jesda
03-17-07, 02:44 AM
http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4549-1/nojob.jpg

So is this a loan program for drug dealers who earn their living off the books?

Spyder
03-17-07, 05:06 AM
I wonder if they accept false social security numbers and an 'X' for a signature?!

behind-bars
03-17-07, 09:23 AM
Why does being "king of credit" matter if you are dealing in cash? If someone can pay for my car in cash I couldn't care less what type of credit they have or if they have a job.

EDBSO
03-17-07, 09:40 AM
I wonder if they accept false social security numbers and an 'X' for a signature?!

Under those circumstances they probably sign with an "O" to disguise their true identity.http://forums.aaca.org/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patrick7997
03-17-07, 11:25 AM
If you have CASH, it's no problemo if you don't have a job, or any credit, or even an address....

Heh heh, I can only imagine the interest rates charged by the "King of Credit"...

caddycruiser
03-17-07, 11:38 AM
Oh, do I ever HATE these trashy places...and there's so many of them.

I realize sometimes people do get into bad situations, and really do need things like a car, but most of the sketchy places that make the deals are just slimeballs, and get the people--who are at fault themselves for being idiots a lot of the time--into insane financing situations and cars they can't afford in the first place.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-17-07, 03:05 PM
Never trust a place called "The King Of Credit"!

behind-bars
03-17-07, 07:50 PM
If you have CASH, it's no problemo if you don't have a job, or any credit, or even an address....

Heh heh, I can only imagine the interest rates charged by the "King of Credit"...

Yeah, What I was pointing out was it says "Make any Cash Offer" lol

It would be nice to know the interest rate and calculate how much someone ends up paying. Like those companies that sell "New brand name computers" where it ends up costing close to a $1000 for $500 computer :bigroll: