: 2007 Cadillac and 0%

Krug Ford
03-15-07, 10:24 PM
If you are looking for a great deal on a lease or buy. If you take delivery from now till the end of month you can get another $1000.00 off and 0% for 36 months if you lease you could qualify for $2500.00 off on the lease.

CALL ME AND GET YOUR ESCALADE NOW....

CAN EVEN ORDER AND GET SHIPPED... MUST ACT FAST...

DRIVE AND PICK UP AND GET FREE GIFT TILL MARCH 25th.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

rblimas
03-15-07, 11:27 PM
where was you when i bought my cts

surburban99
03-16-07, 07:33 AM
When do you think they will offer 0% for 60 months?

hcvone
03-16-07, 08:16 AM
They are trying to get car/trucks moving, average car has been sitting on the lot for over 100 days. :eek:

Krug Ford
03-16-07, 08:35 AM
I don't think we will see 0% at 60 anymore. Interest rates are rising and the sub prime lending seems to be going down the hole too.

GM and all the others need to hold ground because everyone needs wheels

surburban99
03-16-07, 09:24 AM
I don't think we will see 0% at 60 anymore. Interest rates are rising and the sub prime lending seems to be going down the hole too.

GM and all the others need to hold ground because everyone needs wheels

I noticed that Ford is offering 60 at 0%. Now I admit I am not in the car business, but it seems to me that the 0% is a great tool to get the buyer in the door. Plus, it keeps the assembly lines moving. My ESV is currently at 0%, and if they offered it again for 60 it would get me back in the showroom. Otherwise, I would just keep (as well as others) driving my current model.

rob_s
03-16-07, 10:02 AM
I agree. There are so many people out there that are still under 0% from a year or two ago, they're not going to trade in unless they can get 0% for another 5 years on the new model.

LLT
03-16-07, 01:02 PM
I noticed that Ford is offering 60 at 0%. Now I admit I am not in the car business, but it seems to me that the 0% is a great tool to get the buyer in the door. Plus, it keeps the assembly lines moving. My ESV is currently at 0%, and if they offered it again for 60 it would get me back in the showroom. Otherwise, I would just keep (as well as others) driving my current model.

Ford is also not profitable and hasn't been for quite some time, at last check. GM has began once again being in the green, partly because they got rid of their ridiculous incentives that may offer a short-term fix, but cause significant long-term issues long after that car leaves the lot, such as driving the used car market down the toilet (see: Chrysler.) You pay less initially, but you'll pay a whole lot more when you to go trade. Dealers aren't/weren't keen on such incentives either as again, it drives the used market down the tubes and then customers come in upside down to the point they can't be helped.

GM is pretty committed to not running insane incentives anymore and I think it's a great idea.

caddycruiser
03-16-07, 02:08 PM
Exactly. Right now, it's all about trying to keep production and dealer inventory at manageable levels, and keep the incentives to a bare minimum--enough to get people to sign on the line, but not so much that resale is killed and you have to give everything away to move product.

0% for 60 months is randomly available on some cheaper and slower selling marks from time to time, such as a Buick or Chevy car every now and again, but don't expect to see it on an Escalade anytime soon--it happened in the past, but only to knock off extra stock at what was becoming the end of the model line.

GNSCOTT
03-16-07, 03:02 PM
It also depends on the mark up on the vehicle. If they make more than average on the Escalade they can afford to do a 0% for 60, especially in June/July when the 08 comes out, but then any savings is shot because you are a model year older and your vehicle just depreciated about $4k more than an 08 you could drive off the lot the same day.

Krug Ford
03-17-07, 05:29 PM
the dealer does not make any more on an escalade than they do on the Sierra pickups.. Due to training costs and other parts you need to buy to work on them.. Its all business.

I get bunch of calls from people all week long how they got ripped off close to them and ask me why. I tell them because dealers like to do business this way and I don't. I work very hard with all quotes and want all of your business but I can not be used. If you can't make a phone call to me or provide a number for conact and want a quote I am not going to respond.
There is so much varience on lease terms and laws that vary state to state and county. I value your business.. I have given over 400 quotes on here and have received less than 20 orders. Please support forum vendors.

Thanks