: Cadillac Confessional

pabstcadillac
03-15-07, 07:09 PM
So we've all done things that we're not proud of so let's all share. Being the nice guy I am I'll even start it off.

- Today I bought Miller High Life, instead of PBR, because it was on sale.

- Last Nite I told a girl at the bar that her outfit was "Flattering", the reality of it was it made her a$$ look big. (Which I do like so not much of a lie, but it wasn't what she was going for.)

- Two days ago, while drunk, I pi$$ed on a guys car door handle that I don't like. (This worked much better up in MN when the urine would freeze.)

That's about all for this week that I can think of. :alchi:

Jesda
03-15-07, 07:42 PM
Ack, PBR! Ack, MHL!
I'm a beer snob. :)

AlBundy
03-15-07, 10:09 PM
:yeah:

RightTurn
03-15-07, 10:42 PM
Today I bought Miller High Life, instead of PBR, because it was on sale.

Damn PC, I don't think any of us can top that. :alchi:

pabstcadillac
03-15-07, 10:51 PM
Damn PC, I don't think any of us can top that. :alchi:

I've been trying to drink the guilt away all afternoon & I'm down to a 10 pack (From 18), pretty soon this will all be behind me. :alchi:

RightTurn
03-16-07, 08:41 AM
:thumbsup: Glad to hear you're making a clean start. :alchi:

blunted
03-16-07, 10:31 AM
So we've all done things that we're not proud of so let's all share. Being the nice guy I am I'll even start it off.

- Today I bought Miller High Life, instead of PBR, because it was on sale.

- Last Nite I told a girl at the bar that her outfit was "Flattering", the reality of it was it made her a$$ look big. (Which I do like so not much of a lie, but it wasn't what she was going for.)

- Two days ago, while drunk, I pi$$ed on a guys car door handle that I don't like. (This worked much better up in MN when the urine would freeze.)

That's about all for this week that I can think of. :alchi:

PBR is good stuff.. simple but good. Can't stand MHL either.. PBR made a nice comeback here in nyc. I remember we got a keg of it, made it reallll cold and it went down so nice I ended up being carried home that night. :alchi:
For anyone who thinks PBR sucks.. I went to visit my friend in Rhode Island and what the hell is up with these guys and their "Natural Ice".. that stuff is NASTY.

Oh yea.. and i've definetly done the second thing too. ;)

Benzilla
03-16-07, 03:51 PM
Last night I rolled a joint using page 420 of the bible.

it was heavenly...

dkozloski
03-16-07, 04:20 PM
I sent a sample of Royal Bohemian to the lab and I got back a report that my horse had diabetes.

pabstcadillac
03-18-07, 11:35 AM
I had too many car bombs last nite & I'm paying the price this morning. :alchi:

pabstcadillac
03-26-07, 11:52 AM
I took a date to Josh Groban last nite. I feel so ashamed I had to stoop to that level to get some. Having said that the free beer in the suite helped to ease my pain. :alchi:

d-dash
03-26-07, 12:01 PM
Used my caddy to get some ass

RightTurn
03-26-07, 12:25 PM
^^ Invert that. :thumbsup:

d-dash
03-26-07, 12:32 PM
^^ Nice, maybe it was you, don't really remember her name

RightTurn
03-26-07, 12:33 PM
Um, no. :lol:

blunted
03-26-07, 09:43 PM
Used my caddy to get some ass

Reminds me of this one time I was driving with this girl.. "resting her head in my lap" and my exit came up so I took it carefully and all of a sudden my cars revvin like crazy and I realize she knocked my shifter into neutral.. :lol:

Scared the crap outta me for a sec cause a friend of mine had told us a story of someone in a similar situation in a manual BMW, which ended up needin a new tranny.. the one thing u dont want blown. :bighead:

d-dash
03-27-07, 10:53 AM
I also have a manual, however this issue has never come up. When it is up in fifth, it seems to stay out of the way rather nicely.