: New V'er...

Wicked_V
03-14-07, 11:06 PM
Hey All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi". I recently traded in my 2005 Acura TL for a "gently" used (but new to me :) ) 2006 Light Platinum CTS-V. I've loved the V since they came out and just couldn't resist once I got to test drive one. I love this car! :thumbsup:

This is a great forum and it seems like DFW has a pretty active Cadillac community which is cool. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forum as I plan to be a Caddy driver for a long time.

Thanks!
N

(PS I plan to donate soon, just trying to build the "funds" back up a bit.)

RunningOnEMT
03-14-07, 11:08 PM
if you're in DFW come meet a bunch of us at the auto show this weekend...

oh and welcome to the forum

there's people from all over the country coming to this auto show meet

Wicked_V
03-14-07, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

That thread was my next stop, I am definitily planning on being there on Saturday.

BTW, I just realized that someone already has the screen name "Wicked_v". I don't mind changing but didn't see where to edit my screen name... Can a mod e-mail me please? Or can someone just point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
N

CadillacGurl
03-14-07, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post picts of your V when you get a chance!

urbanski
03-15-07, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

That thread was my next stop, I am definitily planning on being there on Saturday.

BTW, I just realized that someone already has the screen name "Wicked_v". I don't mind changing but didn't see where to edit my screen name... Can a mod e-mail me please? Or can someone just point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
N
the software would not have let you join with an identical name to somebody else. although similar, you have the _ in your name.
if you want it changed, just email me after you join as a supporter :)

Wicked_V
03-15-07, 11:50 AM
Cool, thanks.

Just waiting on Pay-Pal ... I'll continue to use this user name until then.

RunningOnEMT
03-15-07, 12:06 PM
See ya saturday .... new guy:bigroll:

:rofl:

:alchi:

Wicked_V
03-15-07, 11:08 PM
Cool, here's a couple pics of my new ride.

CadillacSTS42005
03-15-07, 11:36 PM
im so figgen jealous...

CadillacGurl
03-15-07, 11:56 PM
NICE!!! :thumbsup:

Wicked_V
03-16-07, 09:58 AM
Thanks! :D